10th February 2008 Open Track Day

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
what is the rnr for mss aa? wanna find out wether can participate or not...
Err....

Super 1600

supplementary regulation.
standby unlimited body parts such as doors, bumpers , rear and headlights, and also ur personal 24 hours mudguard low.. prepare for damage..hehehe..

radio MUST not be removed due to we might need to listen to the music when after left alone by the front pack..

Pack some snacks and drinks to enjoy urself when you landed in the middle of the sand pit while no marshall is gonna come and help you...

make sure your fire extinghuser works due to when your car caught fire the marshall will be the first one to run away with the fire extinghuser along..

prepare some cash money to bribe the people who work there when they pointed at you and say " YOU BREAK THE RULES!!" then everything can settle...

and last but not least..get a quotation of ur track car at the Kedai Besi Burukor Chop Shop before you going into the race due to ....you might need to send the car there after the race if you are not lucky enough that day

am i right mR..1339..

correct me if im wrong..muahahaha

Last edited:

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004

this year MSS got two special rounds...in BirA Circuit, Pattaya, Thailand...

two catergories...1.5 supercar series ( Vios, Jazz, city....)
...2.0 supercar series ( DC5, Civic, altezza, .....)

one make tyre series...15 inch

amacam...ada berani ka??
u go i go!!! ok the car, logistic, date, blah blah all how??? give me more details have to work out costing leh!!! u think print money ah???

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Err....

Super 1600

supplementary regulation.
standby unlimited body parts such as doors, bumpers , rear and headlights, and also ur personal 24 hours mudguard low.. prepare for damage..hehehe..

radio MUST not be removed due to we might need to listen to the music when after left alone by the front pack..

Pack some snacks and drinks to enjoy urself when you landed in the middle of the sand pit while no marshall is gonna come and help you...

make sure your fire extinghuser works due to when your car caught fire the marshall will be the first one to run away with the fire extinghuser along..

prepare some cash money to bribe the people who work there when they pointed at you and say " YOU BREAK THE RULES!!" then everything can settle...

and last but not least..get a quotation of ur track car at the Kedai Besi Burukor Chop Shop before you going into the race due to ....you might need to send the car there after the race if you are not lucky enough that day

am i right mR..1339..

correct me if im wrong..muahahaha

hahahahh u are exactly right man!!! add subwoofers also if can... my car under weight 45kg man!!! most important is standby 1 same exact car can already!!! expect to chop chop your car or re sambung back.. its not a race its a bumper car.. hehehe

akina next time i wanna tie a tow rope to your car!!! so next time u cannot leave me at the pack behind hahahahahah... bob how wei??? running or not?? i wanna stand by car leh! if we run together u dun come buweee me ah!!!

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
for rent oso can... but a bit scared akuma laa...
i think he cannot fit into the bucket seat.... if can pun have to ask 4-5 ppl pull him to come out from the car.... kekekkekekeke
hahahah i think its more like 4 to 5 ppl to put him in... that is if the chair can take his weight.... akakakak

but then dun worry now he very thin already!!! been fasting for 3 to 4 days.. i hope he has enuf strength to turn the steering only!!! hehehe..

worst come to worst i supply you man power to pull him out lah!!! how many man u need???

this sunday sure very interesting!!! time trial starto!!!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
well,lemme put it simple so u can understand ya?d crx is mine.d gbox is mine.d money is mine.my time is mine.so wether i wanna go or not,or wether i'm giving lame excuses or not,wat does it hafta do w u?fren is fren,but whn u put it in such a way like i'm a chicken coward trying 2 shy away frm a cct challenge,i dun think i can appreciate it anymore.....n as far as proving i'm not a chicken,i think i've done enuff by "attending" d challenge last time posted up by a Toyota forumer(i think most of u guys still remember,right?) n i still blif dats 1 of d BIGGEST incident dat ever happened thru zth...in terms of challenges lar.....n its cny...if u dun value time 2gether w famliy,dat doesnt mean i hafta do d same as u right?both my CR-Vs n Accord r meant 4 family use.y u think i've been keeping my 1989 cr-x for?so,in short,i take charge of my own life.if i hafta face dis challenge just 2 make u happy or 2 make u shut up,thn sorry lor....ur challenging d wrong person...i dun do thgs 2 make other ppl happy.........n yeah,get ur track car fixed...whn my car is done,i'll challenge both u n hattech-v,i dun blif a track Honda is dat fast whn compared 2 my street crx.....it's d skills of d driver n i've yet 2 "meet" u on track yet....so it shud b fun.....
n yeah....ur posting caught me in a FREAKING BAD day....so if my reply offended u in anyway,or any1 else in d matter,my apologies....
ok,time 2 stop typing n get back 2 my plan 2 BOMB KAW d PUSPAKOM facility...if any government agencies r reading dis n take me as a terrorist...pls contact me n listen 2 my story 1st b4 u guys out me under ISA arrest ya?
STEWPIK PUSPAKOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
hattech-v,
n as for u,u can keep ur instigation until d day my crx is done...i'll keep u posted....i know ur style very well...u just don't like to loose n 2 admit defeat,right?like i sed,in drag racing,u haf all d money n parts 2 make ur car go fast...but on track..its time 4 me 2 rule over u n ur track EK9.....well,hopefully u'll develop ur skills n overtake me back but i won b a sitting duck here too waiting 4 u 2 overtake me...u can improve,so can i...ur car can go faster,so can mine.....
so,keep watch ya?i'll b back...dun u worry......we'll get a whole camera crew 2 come n shoot d challenge ya?
cool!

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
akuma, ko ni dah tua betul la.... no heart feeling laaa...
its more to jk only laaa... spending time with ur family during holiday is better laa...
thats why i ask u to come since i know u'll not come... haha
that day when u tapau my trek car, there is no intention to compete laa... they all under P license... first time driving inside track...
how come i can beat u... i'm lack of cct skill... i'm only on straight...
btw, what happen in puspakom?

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
YYEEAAAHHOOOOOOO...................
CCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally!

truemax

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hey there.. bigginer here. Can u tell me how to join this sunday track day thingy. Very very intrested to join. Please help to clearify the below:
1. How to register
2. what time to register, what time is the session?
3. How safe is this? Reading from this thread will the race challenges looks like going to be quite dangerous.
4. Any requirement, I think Helmet is a must, others?

All I know now is RM200. This Sunday at Sepang circuit.
Just hoping that my car will be bit faster than average car.

Thank you.

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
Register on the same day @ SIC
Registration should be from 1pm onwards
Helmet, long pants and of coz tshirt

How safe?? hmmm........ no comment

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
Hey there.. bigginer here. Can u tell me how to join this sunday track day thingy. Very very intrested to join. Please help to clearify the below:
1. How to register
3. How safe is this? Reading from this thread will the race challenges looks like going to be quite dangerous.

Thank you.
its not the speed that matters...its all about to learn the dynamics of ur car 1st. dont forget track ettiquete needs to be adhered too, flags by the marshals - what do they mean etc.....

its not the speed or how fast ur car can go.....if u talk about track driving..its all about laptimes. those who are regulars...they seem a lil bit competitive....but if ur a newbie...then i would recomend u to get the experience 1st...

just my 2 cents

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
1. How to register

Thank you.
One thing for sure is that it is safer racing on the track compared on the federal highway. There are too many unknown factors when racing on public roads. Hopefully, the following simple guidelines will help u enjoy your very 1st trackday

i. Try to distance yourself from the other cars so that u can have a
clear track in front of u

ii. If u see a very fast car approaching from behind, do not
abruptly/suddenly change line, stick to your line and he will find a
way to overtake you. remember u can’t have the racing lines all the
time. You have to be ‘flexible’.

iii. Do not ever challenge the track cars. These breeds of racers have
nothing to lose and certainly are not afraid to die...:biggrin:

iv. Make sure your braking systems are in very good conditions. You do
not want ur brake to fade when a corner is rapidly approaching.

v. Do not overtake when u see a yellow flag waved, and return back
to pit if u see the marshall is (franticly)waving the red flag

vi. If u spin and got stuck in the gravel trap..get out of ur car and
head to a safer place. The marshall will help u to tow ur car away

vii. if u have friend regular to trackday, bring him along as co-pilot.
maybe he can guide u during the trackday

BE CALM and u should be ok!

hope this helps

Last edited:

truemax

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
Clement, Manofwar and Subcon,
Thanks for the tips. I'll be ready for this, hopefully my car will be able to cope, known to have some problem when I push it hard on the track. Joined HPC before.

If I see fast car approaching from behind, I'll give way for sure. After that I'll try to keep up with him or even potong back. he he he

All of you will be there as well? What car/color you are driving, then easier for me to recognize since nobody will be waring zth id name tag there I believe. :)

I'll be driving Gray Wira, with 'RS' on front bonnet. 90% possibility will be there. Who know what will happen in this few days.

Cheers.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
One thing for sure is that it is safer racing on the track compared on the federal highway. There are too many unknown factors when racing on public roads. Hopefully, the following simple guidelines will help u enjoy your very 1st trackday

i. Try to distance yourself from the other cars so that u can have a
clear track in front of u

ii. If u see a very fast car approaching from behind, do not
abruptly/suddenly change line, stick to your line and he will find a
way to overtake you. remember u can’t have the racing lines all the
time. You have to be ‘flexible’.

iii. Do not ever challenge the track cars. These breeds of racers have
nothing to lose and certainly are not afraid to die...:biggrin:

iv. Make sure your braking systems are in very good conditions. You do
not want ur brake to fade when a corner is rapidly approaching.

v. Do not overtake when u see a yellow flag waved, and return back
to pit if u see the marshall is (franticly)waving the red flag

vi. If u spin and got stuck in the gravel trap..get out of ur car and
head to a safer place. The marshall will help u to tow ur car away

vii. if u have friend regular to trackday, bring him along as co-pilot.
maybe he can guide u during the trackday

BE CALM and u should be ok!

hope this helps
haha... this one not true... :biggrin:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
clement,
u missed out on d flat sole shoes...

truemax,
dun worry abt d "challenges" lar.....all of us know each other 1 lar..its just another form of "tok kok"...ahhahaha..no worries

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience