HOT! Evolusi KL Drift 2 Official Trailer is out!

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
haha so wut u guys mean is if i have a supra or a skyline or even any sports car, den i go drifiting on the street dangerously or even cilok2 and pumping full throttle on the street while driving recklessly its ok, cuz i own a RM hundred thousand car??? but if i ride a rxz/satria/myvi(any affordable car) and do cilok2 and drive recklessly its wrong??? erm im confious sifu's plz help me, this guy said its ok to do dangerous and careless act if i drove a hundred thousand sports car...moron.(btw im not supporting any type of illegal races and get ur facts right)

what i mean is we malaysian are more acustom to those mod type u know, satria turbo,vtech, dat kind of stuff, y not try dat kind of stuff for a change, do u really think that there's a lot of guy who own dat kind of car dare to do that kind of stuff? be realistic..im not saying its wrong for him to bring this kind of show into our filming industry, but for once be new, be original dats all.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
There is no CGI in the movie. All the car action stunts you see are REAL, and is done by local drivers, regardless of where they 'copy' the idea from.

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
There is no CGI in the movie. All the car action stunts you see are REAL, and is done by local drivers, regardless of where they 'copy' the idea from.
MrNismo also a stunt man in this movie??? for the drift scene??

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
owh cuz i thought 0:17 was a cgi, it looks like it, sorry my Bad =D

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
=.= who said luqae could cilok cilok with laoya car... Messed up thread or forum?
Mr. Nismo is a stuntman in the movie? O.O

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Most of the cars were rented except for the Supra which flipped and the RX7 which plunged down the flyover in Putrajaya and exploded.

My personal car only made a little appearance during the start of the movie.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Damn... give some respect ler... regardless to copy or not copy other movies style..

See the trailer like very easy work.. nabeh... doing the stunt like shit la...

some even accident badly, get injured, car wrecked and etc...

MrNismo, you shud know what i mean.. :listen:

anyhow.... Nice trailer... you going for the Grand Launching? :biggrin:

See you there...

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
Yea give respect la...
You support EPL long enough ad oso... Support Malaysia movie la...
When n where is d grand launching? Wanna go c c look look...

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Accident is hard to avoid of course, we're shooting an action movie not love story. Injuries was partially because of safety issues weren't taken into account seriously, and was also due to fatigue, especially when you're given a filming duration of 1 1/2 month.

Part 1 actually did get quite some good credits from D1 driver M.Kawabata when he was shown the movie during his visit to Malaysia. You'd know what I meant if you've watched Japanese 'drift' movies...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
haha so wut u guys mean is if i have a supra or a skyline or even any sports car, den i go drifiting on the street dangerously or even cilok2 and pumping full throttle on the street while driving recklessly its ok, cuz i own a RM hundred thousand car??? but if i ride a rxz/satria/myvi(any affordable car) and do cilok2 and drive recklessly its wrong??? erm im confious sifu's plz help me, this guy said its ok to do dangerous and careless act if i drove a hundred thousand sports car...moron.(btw im not supporting any type of illegal races and get ur facts right)

what i mean is we malaysian are more acustom to those mod type u know, satria turbo,vtech, dat kind of stuff, y not try dat kind of stuff for a change, do u really think that there's a lot of guy who own dat kind of car dare to do that kind of stuff? be realistic..im not saying its wrong for him to bring this kind of show into our filming industry, but for once be new, be original dats all.
firstly, the majority of the local car modding scene uses japanese parts because we copy japanese way of modding our japanese/japanese-look-alike rides. so what are you talking about satria turbo and vtec? aren't the satria engines (whether original or swapped) and also vtec engines from japan? aren't we also copying others here?

secondly, we don't really have a local car culture. rempits? every heard of the japanese bousouzoku bikers? what we have here, other countries also have it and we are the ones who are copying them. there is nothing special about our local car scene so we should get our heads out of the clouds for a moment. there is nothing wrong with us copying from others as long as we learn new things and do it the right way.

thirdly, before this movie and even Evolusi Drift Part 1 and even Initial D was made, drifting was already alive and well in Malaysia. Mr Nismo is one of the few pioneers in the drifting scene and through Star Drift Challenge Series that started few years ago, the drifting scene has attracted many gifted Malaysians into competitive drifting. all these competitions were done in a safe and controlled environment. never has it been once encouraged to drift on the streets.

fourthly, this is a MOVIE. as its not a real representation of the local drift scene, i believe all of us are matured enough to know that it is JUST A MOVIE and is not meant to encourage anyone to go sideways as much as they like and wherever they like. therefore, your concern of people who owns japanese cars doing this on public roads is misplaced. or are you saying that you can be easily influenced by acting? even if you can be easily influenced, aren't you being a little too pessimistic in assuming everyone else will also be as easily influenced as you?

fifthly, if you are looking for something original, these type of mainstream productions aren't meant for you. have you watched Sell Out? if you haven't or worse, don't even know about this award winning movie, then please refrain from blabbering on about original movies. :sleep:

Reactions: nw111

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
watch the making scene :thefinger:

hahaha.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my apm sport spring always leave the spring seat whenever i jack up my kenari. hv anyone experience it? how to solve the problem? especially when the car jumo a little, i can hear the spring hit the spring seat when the spring is seated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience