[WTS] Sale: EXHAUST MIDBOX & BULLET (2.0"/2.5"/3.0")(LOCAL & IMPORTED STUFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[WTS] Sale: EXHAUST MIDBOX & BULLET (2.0"/2.5"/3.0")(LOCAL & IMPORTED STUFF)

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Guys, please don't hesitate to SMS / CALL me. Thanks.

Regards,
WENG

MSN: [email protected]

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Dear Forummers, sorry for being not ACTIVE in here.. the server kinda slow and it takes me years to open the thread sometimes even im using 1Mbps Streamyx. Anyway, my MSN always ON... You can MSN me or CALL me or SMS me or best, straight come to my shop and find me lor.. I prefer ppl call me before come, so i can spare the timeslot for you. Thanks.

Regards,
K.WENG

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
*THREAD UPDATED*

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
hi kweng =)

recently did my ride at your place. wanna ask about the pics below, and what your mechanic did. not very knowledgeable with exhausts, but would like to ask what is the current setup. i do feel low end is better, but mid end, i feel that i've lost a lot. it takes a long time to get from 80 - 100. is this because the exhaust is too restricted? i think im using the one with 3 pipes inside. also, the mechanic slotted another pipe into my exhaust outlet, and also one of the bullets(?) in the middle part. can explain what was that for? would help if you could clearly explain more to me for my understanding.
thanks!

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
u got my pm bro

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
how much is ur s-flow midbox? can fit on honda? pm me
My S-FLOW box is imported full stainless steel and fit for all cars with various of sizes.UGPM!

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
u got my pm!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
After reading many reviews and good testimonies about Weng’s products and service, I was convinced to call him and visit his shop. He was very friendly on the phone and I explained that I had recently installed a 4-2-1 extractor from another well-known tuning house and my stock muffler was making awful noises when accelerating. I told him that I wanted to get rid of these sounds and have smooth idling and acceleration for my car. He understood my concerns and I told him that I will visit his shop on Sat.
Unfortunately, he had other important things on Sat which popped-up and was unable to meet me. So, he contacted me and informed me that he was unable to see me on Sat and would it be alright if he had his partner, Wai, service me. I agreed and appreciated him doing this.
I visited their shop in Puchong and met with Wai. He was a nice guy and provided good service. He explained everything to me nicely and was happy to answer any questions that I had.
We agreed to have a S-Flow muffler and two-centre bullets installed for my Waja (AT). Upon raising my car, I managed to see the poor workmanship and welding done by the previous shop when they installed my extractor…I was shaking my head as the welding looked so bad. Anyway, Wai was kind enough to rectify that for me and fixed that part. His welding and workmanship was excellent and I love his work.
After all the installation was done, Wai asked me to test my car to see if I was pleased. I liked the quietness and sound of the exhaust (as to my expectations and request). The idling and acceleration was smooth, and my car felt livelier and more pleasant to drive!
All I can say is that I am very satisfied with the service and quality of products that Weng and Wai had offered me.

*Bump* for you guys!

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
After reading many reviews and good testimonies about Weng’s products and service, I was convinced to call him and visit his shop. He was very friendly on the phone and I explained that I had recently installed a 4-2-1 extractor from another well-known tuning house and my stock muffler was making awful noises when accelerating. I told him that I wanted to get rid of these sounds and have smooth idling and acceleration for my car. He understood my concerns and I told him that I will visit his shop on Sat.
Unfortunately, he had other important things on Sat which popped-up and was unable to meet me. So, he contacted me and informed me that he was unable to see me on Sat and would it be alright if he had his partner, Wai, service me. I agreed and appreciated him doing this.
I visited their shop in Puchong and met with Wai. He was a nice guy and provided good service. He explained everything to me nicely and was happy to answer any questions that I had.
We agreed to have a S-Flow muffler and two-centre bullets installed for my Waja (AT). Upon raising my car, I managed to see the poor workmanship and welding done by the previous shop when they installed my extractor…I was shaking my head as the welding looked so bad. Anyway, Wai was kind enough to rectify that for me and fixed that part. His welding and workmanship was excellent and I love his work.
After all the installation was done, Wai asked me to test my car to see if I was pleased. I liked the quietness and sound of the exhaust (as to my expectations and request). The idling and acceleration was smooth, and my car felt livelier and more pleasant to drive!
All I can say is that I am very satisfied with the service and quality of products that Weng and Wai had offered me.

*Bump* for you guys!
Nick, you're very polite in the phone and also, thru sms. Sorry if i disturbed you that day when u were with your family :)

Thanks for the feedback, Wai and me were trying our best to give the best. Still, i guess there is a lot of room for improvement. Sorry that i didn't manage to call you best asking how was the setup for you as Raya season, im pretty busy answering calls, replying pms etc :) Really glad you like the full set setup and clear out the headaches after u installed the PZ extractor. (even other extractors will give such sound to original setup..no offense to PZ)

OKay bro, keep in touch :)

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
is there any for turbo?
Oh why not bro?? It is UNIVERSAL. All cars and even lorries need center box for silencing purpose. I drop u a pm. Pls check! Thanks!

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
Yong, I think the web upgraded something that causes the links directed to wrong place. I have already amended it. Please check, thanks.

charlies_uno

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
hello kweng...
want to ask a bit laa....
im using fgk fujitsubo s flow muffler and change the center box to straight flow bullet i think....
i feel diffrent for pick up but top end to disapointed....
did i need to used back standard center box ?
ur u got better product that i can try on....
i more thing, want to reduce exhaust sound....to bassy and a bit loud laaa.....
pls pm me bro...
tq

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
*SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI*

We are open everyday, please come during this FESTIVE SEASON. Best price given!!

Please call/sms me anytime :)

Thanks & best regards,
K.Weng

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com
*SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI*

We are open everyday, please come during this FESTIVE SEASON. Best price given!!

Please call/sms me anytime :)

Thanks & best regards,
K.Weng

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
PUCHONG
www.zerotohundred.com

kweng84

2,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2005