Wondering Why Does Ppl Selling Their Car So Expensive ???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i'm a bit surprised. you own a V Spec, which is quite rare. how come you're asking questions about car value? did you buy the V Spec because its a V Spec or because it was one of the cars available at that time? :hmmmm:

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
i'm a bit surprised. you own a V Spec, which is quite rare. how come you're asking questions about car value? did you buy the V Spec because its a V Spec or because it was one of the cars available at that time? :hmmmm:

at tht time were only came out vspec , i bought tht car for like 290k ... but now im selling off 200k ... so i think is kinda good price thou ... i would not stick to 230k coz i still have some upgrades there ...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
To confirm, v-spec or v-spec II? Bought RM290k should be V-spec II

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Sigh. Worthless thread, it's a wonder it's still not closed yet.

It's just like asking "Why is the petrol price so expensive???" . Like DUH? You know the answer but you just wanna ask just to make a worthless "point" and get attention. :rofl: whoopsss did i stir up heat? kbye

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
"Why is the petrol price so expensive???"
I can 10000 % answer you with correct answer!

The answer is they want much profit, and just simple like that! Lolzzzz.... If my answer are wrong, please shoot me down! Wahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
wa ha ha ha u are right :biggrin: skim cepat kaya for chroni :thefinger:

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
Sigh. Worthless thread, it's a wonder it's still not closed yet.

It's just like asking "Why is the petrol price so expensive???" . Like DUH? You know the answer but you just wanna ask just to make a worthless "point" and get attention. :rofl: whoopsss did i stir up heat? kbye
nitrus no need to be such an jackass la ... seems like u making more point to get attention ... but u made it ... this is a general talk place la ... if u dont like u can just dont comment ...

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

one more is thing , our petrol price is so low ...

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

one more thing , our petrol price is so low compare to other country ... :rolleyes:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
TRD.AE92 / XTEC : You got it absolutely right! So, is such a immature thread necessary?

nitrus no need to be such an jackass la ... seems like u making more point to get attention ... but u made it ... this is a general talk place la ... if u dont like u can just dont comment ...

Opps... Oh.... Er.... Ok..... Then... I'll just like to ... Er.. Comment .. That this, thread... is... Completely...... Worthless.
Ok, I'll give it RM0.01 cent for the effort.

addon: What Im trying to say that makes this thread so worthless is.. It's none of your business what others want to sell their stuff at. It is not your item. If you don't like the price? Just stay away from it! Stop whining like a baby! Grow up man!

There is always a reason for the car owners (in this case) to sell their car at that certain price, and whether you like it or not, sooner or later there will be someone who WILL buy it. So, even if you whine and create such a worthless thread asking for something which you already know in the first place.... I believe that the sellers DON'T FRICKIN GIVE AH SHIT!

Unless maybe you are like......... 14 years of age?

Hahahahahahahahaha kbye :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is the TPS Sensor for Mitsubishi 4G18 engine can be buy separately , cause mine went kaput , hesitation on certain degree of throttle,unstable idle sometime as low as 400rpm sometime as high as 1100rpm & drink fuel like thr is no tomorrow , I check the sensor by using multimeter and found out sometime there is a loss of continuity on certain degree of throttle opening & asked a SpareParts shop regarding this sensor , they say it come as a whole throttle assembly including the IACV Stepper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience