Warped Front Disc Rotors

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

onionbay

Jun 29, 2005
KL
i'm using TRW too. Disc warp within 5000KM of usage. (Bought it brand new) Using Nissan pads. I'm riding a 3.0L A32.

According to the repair/service manual, bothn 2.0 and 3.0L has the same size disc. Only the caliper is different. Minimum disc you can have after skimming will be 20.0mm. Roughly around 2-3 times of skimming. These are items you cannot save on. Don't risk your life!

Previously used Endless Vita Nuova VN 9500. (Same size with ENR33, U13 4wd) paid it with stock rotors. It works well! Downside, a lot of brake dust. You need to clean ur rims more frequent if you need good bite from the pads. It cost close to RM 500.00

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
oh boy bro 12savefuel, i just finished reading your long procedure of bleeding brake fluid. I find it reasonable explanation of bleeding it by pressing the brake paddle halfway thru before it touches the floor. I also change brake fluid on my own, asking my wife to help pump my brakes. But i never thought that flooring the brake paddle could potential allow air going back in thru the bleeding nipple. I did learn something today. Thanks!!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...!as long as u get something to learn up.yes,pupm all air out from brake lining hose by change new brake fluid not 4...good for brakeing performance:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

it just came across my mind to ask you all this..

would it be possible to do a engine transplant by urself without knowing around about cars..okey basically ya i did learn automotive at kolej but that went halfway..and i always spend lots of time at the workshop watching my mech converting engine..do you think its impossible for me to do the transplant if all the tools is available..

in mind was
converting a honda eg 1.5 sohc into 1.6 vtec b16a..

any comment..
tanx..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience