Perdana V6 Community Forum *

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
thanks danz, but what about the center bullets? do i need to use one or two?? hehehe..

for perdana TT auto users, could u guys share your exhaust setup?

mhaziem_ke30

Known Member
Jul 10, 2006
guys, i'm using RVR turbo with auto tranny on my perdana (hehehe.. still at Lan's workshop). Appreciate if sifus here could shed some lights on the best exhause setup for the engine..

if i were to use a 2.5" exhaust piping with a 3" Blitz Nur Spec (straight flow) do i need to use centre bullet? or will it be much more better if i use an S-flow muffler instead of staright flow with centre bullet for a good response..

sifus with experience with perdana TT auto pls help me.. thanks
wahh we got same case here..maybe im looking towards S-flow with a big centre bullet..hehe donwanna use a loud kind of muffler..maybe a rsr big stomach one..

ajenpower

AjeNetworks LTD
Nov 8, 2006
Shah Alam
hello again to v6 clans. hehehe.. thanks alot for sharing the info.. last nite.. i saw a thread by rev peformance.. he's selling walbro 255lph around rm380.. is it ok? once again thanks to u all.. really appreciate it.. :proud::proud:

btw.. about the temp increase prob.. i penah kene once.. its the fan motor prob.. u just change the fan motor.. problem solved.. :D

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
u can get 350 original 1 month warranty in pandan indah . look for ag mtorsport

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
guys, i'm using RVR turbo with auto tranny on my perdana (hehehe.. still at Lan's workshop). Appreciate if sifus here could shed some lights on the best exhause setup for the engine..

if i were to use a 2.5" exhaust piping with a 3" Blitz Nur Spec (straight flow) do i need to use centre bullet? or will it be much more better if i use an S-flow muffler instead of staright flow with centre bullet for a good response..

sifus with experience with perdana TT auto pls help me.. thanks
i think, with 3" inlet straight flow muffler would kill ur pick up..
find s-flow muffler with 2.5" inlet.

wahh we got same case here..maybe im looking towards S-flow with a big centre bullet..hehe donwanna use a loud kind of muffler..maybe a rsr big stomach one..
nak low bassy senyap muffler, get tanabe hyper medallion.. :biggrin:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
thanks for the tips NeuroOne, anybody want to swap their 2.5"/ 3" s-flow muffler with 3" Blitz Nur Spec?? hehehe... loves the sound on my B8.. sadly my perdana on auto tranny..

I saw an add on mudah.com regarding HKS Super Dragger s-flow... really exist arr?
here's the link http://www.mudah.my/Hks+super+dragger-6326608.htm?last=1
biar betul?
look from the pic also know that its straight flow..

to all bro-bro n otai-otai..heheheh...got some question for u all...4g63T eclipse good or bad if mode to perdana???
eclipse? good.
gb?

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
that pic is baby super dragger.....
have u seen daddy super dragger? its as big as the aircond tong gas...hehe

eclipse is in the 4G63T family.....but dunno can use 4G63T parts or not...
gotta find out...but the half cut is kinda cheap..almost par wid RVR.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
take hyper medallion lah bro. staright flow but very quite. good for family car

bard85

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
that pic is baby super dragger.....
have u seen daddy super dragger? its as big as the aircond tong gas...hehe

eclipse is in the 4G63T family.....but dunno can use 4G63T parts or not...
gotta find out...but the half cut is kinda cheap..almost par wid RVR.
huhuhu...find out arount 2.7k for enjin lantai with wiring and auto gearbox...how about the maintainence n the perfomance to all bro2 here...have u all ever heard any perdana owner use this kind of engine??

bard85

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hehehe...if u using kancil only ur name should be danzL2 or danzL5 or danz660...terang2 la otai tu if the name danzeterna....