Original Enkei 14" rims and tyres!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Original Enkei 14" rims and tyres!

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
I have 4 pieces of original Enkei rims from a Toyota Vios for sale. Tyres left approx. 50-60%. Will be able to fit most of the common car models. I will include a set of original Vios springs with it as well. For Wira users, I have a set of lowering springs to be given as well.

So its like this...

Vios owner:
1 set of rims+tyres
1 set of original Vios springs.

Non-Vios owner:
1 set of rims+tyres
1 set of Wira lowering springs.

All for a low low price of RM500. Willing to negotiate.

For pictures, please wait until tomorrow. My camera batteries need to be charged first.

IF you're interested, either email me at [email protected] or call/SMS at 0162222115

Two pictures of the front and back of the rim. Sorry for overxposure picture! Was taken at night with bad background lighting so I had to use the flash! Will get better pictures tonight or tomorrow.

The rust on the rim is from my disc brake. The rim itself IS NOT rusty! :)

Last edited:

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
parjoe79: The rims for Vios are PCD 100. It can fit onto most local cars la. I have a friend who sold his Vios rims to a Wira user. The guy is using it without any problems. :D

I will post up some more details later like pictures, weight of rim+tyre.

Last edited:

MutantTomato

Apr 16, 2006
aihhhh..... ok ok.... take everything for RM400.... final price.... I just want the rims out of my room! :D

Any takers?

Mar 30, 2006
Bro,
If the price cannot be lower ahh?? if 300 confirm i take. can i collect it on this saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Usually, after drooling over the latest JDMs in jap mags and videos it'll generally take about 2 years for a used, grey-import to arrive here. Which we're all used to. What we have here today is a R35 GTR Spec-V. Currently, the most advanced Nissan GTR out there equipped with a boost trigger for a quick shove on the back

Local AP holder

Unregistered

Japan spec

Midnight purple

3.8 Twin turbo

Spec V

Filled with carbon fibre goodies

Leather interior

Dark chromed color coat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience