Myvi spining in kesas during heavy rain

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Here is another joker waiting to experience some serious shit when it rains / when the tyre explode....

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
they myvi owner think they got ferrari...drive so fast...can stop or not..?stupid or what attitude that driver?show off?
Got Ferrari sure drive slow to show off, got Myvi must drive fast to show off, drive slow nothing to show....:biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
hohoho.. this is serious..

i always drifting in d rain.. but i've never spin like that..

need to learn that skill.. that is 720degree turn.. daym..

:thefinger:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
give about 80km/h, no traction control, bald tires, pool of water, and it can happen to anybody, not just myvis.

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
hohoho.. this is serious..

i always drifting in d rain.. but i've never spin like that..

need to learn that skill.. that is 720degree turn.. daym..

:thefinger:
haha....immediately learn how to drift....good one

lucky the fellow...do a lots of good stuff maybe..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
give about 80km/h, no traction control, bald tires, pool of water, and it can happen to anybody, not just myvis.
This happened last week. A Vios spun off the road, 180 degree turn, hit the curb and went over it and into the drain. No rain, tyres were not bald, not a sharp corner. What would have caused this? Some people there said he jammed the brakes at a turn. But as far as I know, you don't have to jam the brakes for that corner and it is safe to say that you can take that corner at 90km/h without braking. Plus there were no cars in front of that guy to jam the brakes.

Just need to know because it happened right in front of me, luckily I was able to avoid the car hitting me and I always use the road.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
New Driver? Any P sticker?
Could be inexperience driver, came in the corner too fast, tried to slow down, panic, step brakes too hard, lock the brakes in the corner and go into a spin.....

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
That guy is will over 30. Can't be an inexperienced driver IMO. But like you said maybe he was going too fast and hit the brakes to the floor.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That guy is will over 30. Can't be an inexperienced driver IMO. But like you said maybe he was going too fast and hit the brakes to the floor.
No need that fast to spin 180 degree.. If lock brake and turn the steering will spin, even got no rain.
Did that once when avoiding a car coming out of a junction. Lock brakes going straight, but to avoid head on turn the steering then car will start to spin.
For that guy he was already in the corner, means steering already turned, so just lock the brakes in the corner, he will spin....

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
they myvi owner think they got ferrari...drive so fast...can stop or not..?stupid or what attitude that driver?show off?
Lol.. now many of them driving vy fast in myvis.. (not to pint point on those who drives myvi, i personally also have a myvi) They thinking they are driving feravi or lamborghivi.. lol...

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
It doesn't look like he was speeding excessively. But maybe too fast for wet conditions. Still, how can a car spin like that when he was going straight? I never experienced it and don't want to experience it to know this. Hehe. Anyone can explain?
My car spun at Karak Hiway, KL-Kuantan just before Kg. Sg. Dua. Not raining but just 'gerimis'. Wet road condition.

When taking a right corner, I've overtake the lane and right tire is on the white line already. Supposed nothing happened coz not yet hitting the divider wall, but WTF there is 'penutup longkang' on the white line.

I didn't notice the 'penutup longkang' coz that incident happen before 7 am. Still dark at outside.
Front right tire like stuck a bit in the uneven road and my car start to 360 spun. Luckily nothing happened.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Some more, now got turbo kit for Myvi also......
Some without turbo kits drive worst than those who have supercharger or turbo kits.. :banghead: kereta stock also have.. :rofl: but i often see is those 1.3 myvi, those 1.5 myvi i never encounter them driving like tat also..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Some without turbo kits drive worst than those who have supercharger or turbo kits.. :banghead: kereta stock also have.. :rofl: but i often see is those 1.3 myvi, those 1.5 myvi i never encounter them driving like tat also..
Probably those with the kits fitted have mod the suspension and brakes too in line with the extra power, but not the NA ones who have to floor the throttle.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's a Video of Kazama Autowork's 2:28:249 Lap through the Racelogic VBox Lite. The FD2 Honda Civic Type-R ran on full race slicks within the Racecar / Time Attack Machines category. What we couldn't really figure out is the Driver, Lai Wee Sing's controversial downshift style. Is there a reason why he isn't revving enough in his heel and toe to match...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience