IS 250 Recond Spec?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all Lexus owners,

Im looking to buy a recond IS250 too.
Have been reading this thread for quite some time and have gained many useful knowledge from all bros' posts/ replies.

Currently have found a satisfied one with all the goodies i wanted and good price, but its in black color.
As im looking for a white color, isit recommended to pick another one or buy it and spray it
into white?
If spray, will it affect the car condition?

khoohl

Jul 13, 2009
I am looking for a recond IS250 as well. this forum has been helpful.

i am looking for a UK Spec purely because i really hate the Japanese menu and functions that cannot be used on the TV screen. Alternatively, if i find a Jap model without the Navi, i may consider :p

Am going to check out Naza soon to see what models they have

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all Lexus owners,

Im looking to buy a recond IS250 too.
Have been reading this thread for quite some time and have gained many useful knowledge from all bros' posts/ replies.

Currently have found a satisfied one with all the goodies i wanted and good price, but its in black color.
As im looking for a white color, isit recommended to pick another one or buy it and spray it
into white?
If spray, will it affect the car condition?
should not be a problem if you spray white. but must send for inspection after you change the color. just fins a good painter for your car. i got my painter who did my car if you want recomendations.

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Thank bro ed78 for the info.

btw the interior of the car abit scratched ( paint near the gear),
will they revamp the whole car ie. change new tyres, exterior scratch marks and also the interior
before we get the car?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thank bro ed78 for the info.

btw the interior of the car abit scratched ( paint near the gear),
will they revamp the whole car ie. change new tyres, exterior scratch marks and also the interior
before we get the car?
you should point all the defects you want them to work on. very important to write it down and make sure they have a copy............. sometimes too excited and you also will forget what you told them..........

Aug 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yes so true haha...but the car which is a UK spec has very rusty undercarriage and also on the exhaust pipings.
i asked a friend from a workshop, he told me rust on pipings is ok? as long as it doesnt rust very bad on the car body then its fine? is this true?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
off course rust is bad for any metal. how bad can it be i also dunno how to tell you bro.

maybe you can send for some under carriage treatment once you get the car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, does anybody knows where i can get paints that normal car painter would use. if i'm not mistaken, i asked my painter before and he told me they get in a form of can, about 1 liter RM20 to 50 or something like that. i'm looking for those paint distributor now, and i would like to get a can for a D.I.Y project. anybody knows any car paint distributor around? thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience