honda prelude

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
i tot ar sumone wanna sell his "crower".. tup tup tup suddely.. already fit ka? ... hehehehe..

hmm need 2 know leh.. the ecu must be tune rite? coz when change everything.. like rpm oso got cut off.. fuel cut off.. i would say that.. ori stock engine .. can tahan till.. 8000k.. but with engine mods like "Crower" stuffs.. should be the rpm on higher mode rite? i heard can hentam like 12000RPM?

saiyuke.. u need extra RPM meter leh.. like initial d.. after his dad change new engine.. got 1 extra RPM hehehe..
cos brp saiyuke got VAFC ..but at least hv a e-manage ...then will gain more power ...

if mod like initial D that 1...got to change all the internal part ..the fuel pump n water pump n engine oil pump all need to change to mod part ..the timing belt also need to use mod 1 ...the ECU can't use sub comp got to change like MOTEC / HALTECH ....injector got to change .....also need to put in 4 throttle ..n take out the VTEC function using full time hi-cam ...still got many part got to put in ...wow~~ the price is called = MUGEN hehehehehe ..the mod price can buy 1 more prelude hehehehehe

can not tahan hehehehe but just change the 11000rpm tacho still can la ..below 1K only hahahaha :shades_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
mrbear said:
i tot ar sumone wanna sell his "crower".. tup tup tup suddely.. already fit ka? ... hehehehe..

hmm need 2 know leh.. the ecu must be tune rite? coz when change everything.. like rpm oso got cut off.. fuel cut off.. i would say that.. ori stock engine .. can tahan till.. 8000k.. but with engine mods like "Crower" stuffs.. should be the rpm on higher mode rite? i heard can hentam like 12000RPM?

saiyuke.. u need extra RPM meter leh.. like initial d.. after his dad change new engine.. got 1 extra RPM hehehe..

bear,.... where have you been... miss you so much!!! hahahahaha for today only. j/k

12,000rpm? want meh....? dont want lah.. nanti patah crower... hehehe You got extra RPM meter want to give me ar? Got shift lite one or not? ehehehehehe...

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
mrbear said:
last few months when i change my absorber. they change the bush around.. mostly the suspension bushing. i change 4 of them.. cost about if not mistaken is rm10 or rm20. i know the "tik tik tik,tong tong tong" sound.. really annoying.

but i suspect 1 thing oso.. could be the springs kena the absorber mouth.
i saw that day when change mine.. those guys.. put a rubber silicone.. on the end of the springs.. so that if fit into the suspension/absorber .. it wont touch the mouth.

so now, no more kic kok kic kok sound liao? then if only RM20 i will chnage also lah.. very sian lah.. coz i drive company car very silent and then use back my prelude for power, but those damn sound is making me :angry_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
cos brp saiyuke got VAFC ..but at least hv a e-manage ...then will gain more power ...

if mod like initial D that 1...got to change all the internal part ..the fuel pump n water pump n engine oil pump all need to change to mod part ..the timing belt also need to use mod 1 ...the ECU can't use sub comp got to change like MOTEC / HALTECH ....injector got to change .....also need to put in 4 throttle ..n take out the VTEC function using full time hi-cam ...still got many part got to put in ...wow~~ the price is called = MUGEN hehehehehe ..the mod price can buy 1 more prelude hehehehehe

can not tahan hehehehe but just change the 11000rpm tacho still can la ..below 1K only hahahaha :shades_smile:

hehehe if like that, i will go buy DC5 Type-R liao.. hehehehe

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
actually i also suspect the "bush" all keras lah... i got saw in Hypertune got a shop or advertisement selling those bush for suspension one,.. you got notice? if want to change, better get it new and all lah... but again... not these coming 6 months lah... hehehehehe really POOOOk kai liao!
hypertune that 1 called PENTAGON rite ? i hv go there b4 but spark plug n ventilated disc ..brake pad ..n brake fluid.....i hv asking them about the BUSH too ..they also said don know the BUSH can fit in prerlude or not ...

cos got 1 time I hv send mail to hypertune ..n i'm the letter of the month ..n get free some of the HARD BUSH ..hehehe each pcs cost RM10 i got 12 hahahaha

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Actually i already got full set of flowchart for this upgrad liao.. but need to be slowly lah.. hehehehe...

I dont dare to go port and polish liao, coz if i do that, i will need to have bigger CC fuel injector, bigger fuel pump... more... coz hungry crower want.... and my $$$ will gone with the fuel.. hehehehe.. anyway.. now become 1/2 weekend car liao... so if anyone still want to change cam, better go for stage 1 is enuff:_: :_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
hehehe if like that, i will go buy DC5 Type-R liao.. hehehehe
hahaha DC5 can but 4 - 5 prelude la ..hehehe..car price can't tahan too hehehe

but actually i like it look too ..but facelift DC5 not that nice looking ....but i don like iVTEC feel ..VTEC feel more chun ..hehehehe

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
hypertune that 1 called PENTAGON rite ? i hv go there b4 but spark plug n ventilated disc ..brake pad ..n brake fluid.....i hv asking them about the BUSH too ..they also said don know the BUSH can fit in prerlude or not ...

cos got 1 time I hv send mail to hypertune ..n i'm the letter of the month ..n get free some of the HARD BUSH ..hehehe each pcs cost RM10 i got 12 hahahaha
oooh,.. you got free? how come.. i also want leh.. hehehe

These hard bush really solve the kic kak sound or not? If yes, help me to buy lah.. Labuan is a damn shit place for car mod... buuuuuuut.. it is duty free... hehehehe... so,... everything come in is duty free for car parts and accesories.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
Actually i already got full set of flowchart for this upgrad liao.. but need to be slowly lah.. hehehehe...

I dont dare to go port and polish liao, coz if i do that, i will need to have bigger CC fuel injector, bigger fuel pump... more... coz hungry crower want.... and my $$$ will gone with the fuel.. hehehehe.. anyway.. now become 1/2 weekend car liao... so if anyone still want to change cam, better go for stage 1 is enuff:_: :_:
no no no is better go with ori hahaha if got extra money just go for stage 1 hehehe.....actually go for port polish also don need to change injector ..can adjust to spray more fuel ...cos our injector also is a bigger cc injector ..but normally ori setting was not fully using the part 1 hehehe ..still can adjust 1 ....there is something in the car can adjust it ..

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
hahaha DC5 can but 4 - 5 prelude la ..hehehe..car price can't tahan too hehehe

but actually i like it look too ..but facelift DC5 not that nice looking ....but i don like iVTEC feel ..VTEC feel more chun ..hehehehe

eeer.. i got ask that day... hehehehe mulut gatal so, the DC5 is selling at Rm150k and only can loan up to RM90k, so down payment is RM60k. Not bad what... hehehehe...

everyday just eat roti kosong and air suam... hahahaha plus using bycycle to work coz no $$$ for fuel also j/k

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
oooh,.. you got free? how come.. i also want leh.. hehehe

These hard bush really solve the kic kak sound or not? If yes, help me to buy lah.. Labuan is a damn shit place for car mod... buuuuuuut.. it is duty free... hehehehe... so,... everything come in is duty free for car parts and accesories.
the 1 i get free ...they also not sure can use on prelude or not ..cos they never try on prelude la ...but they sure can use on satria n civic ...... last time i also want to buy 1 ..they said don know can fit or not ...if buy can't fit then rugi ..next time when u come KL i bring u there ..then we ask again ..

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
eeer.. i got ask that day... hehehehe mulut gatal so, the DC5 is selling at Rm150k and only can loan up to RM90k, so down payment is RM60k. Not bad what... hehehehe...

everyday just eat roti kosong and air suam... hahahaha plus using bycycle to work coz no $$$ for fuel also j/k
wait la ..wait until the DC5 price drop like prelude just buy hahahaha ..but if 150k i will buy estima lo ..only 130k ..still got extra 20k for mod ...damn nice ...hahaha

u eat roti kosong ..i got eat oxigen liao lo hahahaha

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
no no no is better go with ori hahaha if got extra money just go for stage 1 hehehe.....actually go for port polish also don need to change injector ..can adjust to spray more fuel ...cos our injector also is a bigger cc injector ..but normally ori setting was not fully using the part 1 hehehe ..still can adjust 1 ....there is something in the car can adjust it ..

you mean the duty cycle izzit? but i got some infor last time is that normal cycle should be 50~60% of the full range.. if lets say readjust it to 90% usage,.. will rosak the injector fast wor.... correct ar?:regular_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
wait la ..wait until the DC5 price drop like prelude just buy hahahaha ..but if 150k i will buy estima lo ..only 130k ..still got extra 20k for mod ...damn nice ...hahaha

u eat roti kosong ..i got eat oxigen liao lo hahahaha

but i dont think i will buy another car until i buy a Honda Jazz for my gf.. hehehehehe bising liao coz i too much moding my prelude. hahaha

aiyaaaa... get a jazz and then change the mugen bodykit lah... rite.. hehehe then i can continue looor..

DC5 Type-R is very very good and i only try EuroR b4, my friend got a DC2 Type-R original and the power is great! I really like the recaro seats! want to get one and put in my lude lah heheheh anyone got lubang ar? j/k

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
you mean the duty cycle izzit? but i got some infor last time is that normal cycle should be 50~60% of the full range.. if lets say readjust it to 90% usage,.. will rosak the injector fast wor.... correct ar?:regular_smile:
actually i don know more on this hahahaha ..just know the injector still not using its 100% performance only ..n there is somthing around passenger side the bottom of the dashboard there ..got 1 thing like the variable resistor switch that can adjust fuel 1 ...i 4got what its name ..but i never c it b4 ...cos i found this on the SM4 service manual...cos most of thing on accord is same as prelude ...i think it will in our prelude too ...got to check back our prelude service manual

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
actually i don know more on this hahahaha ..just know the injector still not using its 100% performance only ..n there is somthing around passenger side the bottom of the dashboard there ..got 1 thing like the variable resistor switch that can adjust fuel 1 ...i 4got what its name ..but i never c it b4 ...cos i found this on the SM4 service manual...cos most of thing on accord is same as prelude ...i think it will in our prelude too ...got to check back our prelude service manual

wei bro,.. you got the manual for our lude ar? Yours is also bb4 rite? If i am not mistaken BB4 got 4 main cable and BB1 got 3 main cable for the ECU.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
but i dont think i will buy another car until i buy a Honda Jazz for my gf.. hehehehehe bising liao coz i too much moding my prelude. hahaha

aiyaaaa... get a jazz and then change the mugen bodykit lah... rite.. hehehe then i can continue looor..

DC5 Type-R is very very good and i only try EuroR b4, my friend got a DC2 Type-R original and the power is great! I really like the recaro seats! want to get one and put in my lude lah heheheh anyone got lubang ar? j/k
ya ya ...the DC2 B18C was nice ..200hp ...hahaha..i like racaro too ..but is the EVO 6 that 1 ...damn nice ...i go recaro show room to sat it b4 ..damn nice ...

actually i like the latest EURO R more than DC5 ....actually the latest accord that sell on Malaysia was the Japan spec Honda Inspire...hehehehe

u want recaro ah ? that need to c ur luck lo hahaha.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
wei bro,.. you got the manual for our lude ar? Yours is also bb4 rite? If i am not mistaken BB4 got 4 main cable and BB1 got 3 main cable for the ECU.
mine is bb1 ...bb4 n bb1 got a little bit different ..the weight of the bonnet also different hehehe ..u know that ?

that thing i also don know where the place ..i got to find out the service manual 1st ....u didn't download the service manual for out prelude meh ? but that 1 is US spec la ..don know same with JDM or not ..:Not_Impressed:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
saiyuke said:
bear,.... where have you been... miss you so much!!! hahahahaha for today only. j/k

12,000rpm? want meh....? dont want lah.. nanti patah crower... hehehe You got extra RPM meter want to give me ar? Got shift lite one or not? ehehehehehe...

hahaha.. im here man.. busy.. ahahaha.. nite n sat sun only got time.. if working.. no time lor.. :mouth_closed:

heheh crower made for tahan wan la.. no need afraidd..

hehe.. u want tacho with shift light ar?.. i buy 4u.. sponsor.. u wan the black or white or carbon fiber background? blue/yellow/red shift light?.. i send thru JuizeeBrain coz he work with DHL ..

so u will wait the DHL guys 2 send u the tacho.. :shades_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
ya ya ...the DC2 B18C was nice ..200hp ...hahaha..i like racaro too ..but is the EVO 6 that 1 ...damn nice ...i go recaro show room to sat it b4 ..damn nice ...

actually i like the latest EURO R more than DC5 ....actually the latest accord that sell on Malaysia was the Japan spec Honda Inspire...hehehehe

u want recaro ah ? that need to c ur luck lo hahaha.

just now i got found 1 recaro in zth selling RM4k.... :emoticon_U: dont want lah... hehehehe still havent reach that level.

the latest EuroR is the CL7 rite? the design is damn nice. summore 6 speed

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My roadtax and insurance is going to expire next week. It is a 14 years old car.

Any members have renewed their 10+ years old car' insurance without loading?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience