honda prelude

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
JuizeeeBrain said:
tiu niasing.... i gotta work leh!! f*** my colleague lah he went for holiday and now got production issue, i need to come in and clean his shit.

luckily got my lude to accompany me... hehehe this morning i pumped vpower and the feeling is awesome.... and noticed the mileage was quite good too. used only 1 bar and can last longer than 30kms ah!! normal ones can last 25kms the most.... hmmmm

jzb, i have pm you. You are an engineer? System Integration? I understand your feeling coz last time i also always have to work on holidays... damn!... hehehe..

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
aja said:
Still slow la mycar, where got so fast!!. kekekeke
hahahaha ..the slow's fast car ? hahahaha ...we all know ur car is fast la bro~~!!

don play play ah~~ when c bro aja hahahaha ...will smoke u ~~!! if u lan c !!:shades_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hehehe,... one funny thing is Labuan dont have Vpower in all shell station... and only have 2 shell stations in labuan, 2 petronas, 1 esso/mobil. hehehehe... i think i am going to ge projet and Caltex in lah.. hehehehe....

damn... i am going crazy if i stay here more...!:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
yeah you guys r right....my foremen buddy oso told me the same where in the AM i got white smoke with like water based abit is good tuning kua.

as long is not whenever you get black smoke enough lol.

ya talk about speeding, 2 mths back i was driving and suddenly my brake pump give way on old klang road.

luckily im speeding man if not no brake! how the hell to stop man.....gilar...:Not_Impressed:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
ramjet said:
yeah you guys r right....my foremen buddy oso told me the same where in the AM i got white smoke with like water based abit is good tuning kua.

as long is not whenever you get black smoke enough lol.

ya talk about speeding, 2 mths back i was driving and suddenly my brake pump give way on old klang road.

luckily im speeding man if not no brake! how the hell to stop man.....gilar...:Not_Impressed:

wow... bro!

long time no see leh! waaaa.... really scary leh.. i also want to check my brake pump liao lah!

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
ramjet said:
ahah wassup saiyuke...

petorl rate there is the same?

same lah bro... RM1.92

today goyang kaki at home ar? no go shopping with your lude meh? hehehehehe

ask thomas to organise a prelude cathering at Time Square mah... so all the lude park there... heehhe

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
hahaha.....goin out soon lo.....go watch eye abit.

ahha...if 1-2 lude park at times sq is lame la.....but with everyone gather there will look good leh....when when?

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
hisha said:
what's ur name ah bro ?

actually my dad not running business 1 ..just to sup some project to do or b consultant only ....mayb going Sarawak to help him n mayb will bring some car come back to sell ....but need to survey the market 1st ...

actually H22A need 4 L something ...just fill up until below max marked a bit ...the engine will more ligther ...n more nice respone ...but need to check every few days ...
u can call me Cam dude.....
go sarawak n bring back car to sell..? there got a lot of jdm's rare models.....

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
darkemperor said:
u can call me Cam dude.....
go sarawak n bring back car to sell..? there got a lot of jdm's rare models.....
oh bro Cam .....yalo ..there got a lot of JDM model that we never c in west Mal. .....but mayb i will going there only ...just planing ....if confirm will tell u all ...hehehe :mouth_closed:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
saiyuke said:
waaaah... great leh!!!! How much is the NOZ kit normally?

don know ler...last time my friend got 2nd selling less than 1k. exclude tuning la.

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
car very shake

Hisha,

do u know y car very shake when running almost 80kmph-120...i have this problem after added a spacer ...i went to few workshop and they all say bcos of spacer... it is true car will shake when adding spacer?

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
AcuraV said:
Hisha,

do u know y car very shake when running almost 80kmph-120...i have this problem after added a spacer ...i went to few workshop and they all say bcos of spacer... it is true car will shake when adding spacer?
go and do a on-wheel balancing lah.... not normal wheel balancing hoh...

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
JuizeeeBrain said:
go and do a on-wheel balancing lah.... not normal wheel balancing hoh...

ya but i went to few workshop..they say cant cos i added spacer. u know y?
if can i wish to take out space but cant cos brake kit over size. now tyre also have to downgrade from 215/45 to 205/45 cos tyre kena fender...

is ur flywheel sold? my friend want me to wait for gearbox cos his chopshop no more. he waiting for next coming stock (i get from him cheaper den have to wait more little while) once i got gearbox i will get from you if still available... ofcourse la can neg beter.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
Hisha,

what kind of spacer u using ? mayb will like that 1 ..cos the nut can't hold it tight ...cos of the spacer .....ehm ....tru to change the wider wheel is better ...

u using 205/45/17 now ?

the rims size ? 17 x 7 ?...

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
AcuraV said:
ya but i went to few workshop..they say cant cos i added spacer. u know y?
if can i wish to take out space but cant cos brake kit over size. now tyre also have to downgrade from 215/45 to 205/45 cos tyre kena fender...

is ur flywheel sold? my friend want me to wait for gearbox cos his chopshop no more. he waiting for next coming stock (i get from him cheaper den have to wait more little while) once i got gearbox i will get from you if still available... ofcourse la can neg beter.
u think he can find an LSD for our BB1? how much u think if available in malaysia ah?

my fren's fren's fren (dunno who the heck is that person) mentions that the BB1 LSD cost around 2k ah!! got that expensive ah?

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
JuizeeeBrain said:
u think he can find an LSD for our BB1? how much u think if available in malaysia ah?

my fren's fren's fren (dunno who the heck is that person) mentions that the BB1 LSD cost around 2k ah!! got that expensive ah?

jzb: LSD woooor... 2k ok liao leh. Normal gear box already 1.5k. hehe..... When going to ship over? hehehehe

Damn, yesterday after putting on all the cam and want to test drive my lude liao and damn... the ignitor go kaput and have to temporary use a "cap ayam" first before getting a original one..... ( Thiking of getting a AEM Twin-Fire Ignition Module) hehehehehe j/k lah.