Honda Integra DC2 JDM front stolen.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Yeah a few people have mentioned that the Sonata was the 3rd car.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
thanks guys.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
deacon, remain calm. pray for the best. really hope u can recover ur car. Really feel for u bro. Any updates from the authorities? How long was it when u realised the car was stolen?

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Oh my god!!!!!

Damn it, tears almostncoming out from my eyes bro looking at the CCTV. So sorry about it,I knew how it feel bro, I will try to look around as well.

Mr. PDRM please pawas do something, so many cases already, just a matter of time before we will be the next victim

Tiara

Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i think its those car park people steal your car. How can the last video just so happens when your car is exiting the camera quality gets messed up. I think they dont want to show the driver. How did he get the ticket to go out of the carpark also? =X

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
So far nothing said from the authorities.

Worst of all, i've lost my geran - another headache.

Fuck, this is the worst year of my life so far haha.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Bro.. sorry for your loss... do you have nay expensive mods from your car..??? my cousin's DC2 also got broke in and they ripped his expensive parts of the car.. then leave the car aside... but bro hope you get back the car... man... how i wish you have a black box in your car.... that way you could track your car's location....

furthuremore your car is for sure targeted cos normally no one will steal a performance car as they are rare and quite hard to make a clean getaway...

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
take care mate.
i went thru the same ordeal last Jan.. i lost my FD2R.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
I feel you manhunt. Totally know the feeling now.

I did have a few mods here and there, but then again with the secondhand part market being so expensive for B series parts it's no surprise why they would be jacking B series cars.

Be careful my fellow angry Bees.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah.. i sold off my EK long time ago cos parts are expensive... nowonder they targeted honda cars... =.= curse them to hell... "go cari bomoh"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/ap/20100805/tap-as-malaysia-teen-marriages-b3c65ae.html
:stupid::stupid::stupid:
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – A prominent Malaysian official Thursday encouraged young Muslim teenagers to get married if they cannot resist having sex and promised money to help them start a family _ a stance that drew criticism from women's rights activists.

Mohamad Ali Rustam, chief minister of southern Malacca state, said the moves could help reduce a growing problem of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience