hi, anyone skyline fans from sabah?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Woit! Had those for lunch 4 days ago! Rice where got juicy flesh??!! The *chicken Breast* was so-so. The rice Balls... errr.. well... I didn't eat that! The round round rice damn *lum pet-pet*. Disregard what I've just said.

Pssstt... Don't think the Sarawak Skyline owners would wanna post in *any skyline fans from sabah* thread. :hmmmm:

Oooops .... Haiya, you must find flesh, oppps again, fresh ones la ... Those age old Jurassics sure lum pek-pek lor ... What expect, through some many chai chai chai, titanium also turned plastacine wor. Sure damn spicey with all the added ginger wor ... Ginger more older, more spicey wor :banghead:

But, but, but Se-Lum-Bum Latsun club also joined *any skyline fans from sabah* thread liao wor :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

Oooops .... Haiya, you must find flesh, oppps again, fresh ones la ... Those age old Jurassics sure lum pek-pek lor ... What expect, through some many chai chai chai, titanium also turned plastacine wor. Sure damn spicey with all the added ginger wor ... Ginger more older, more spicey wor :banghead:

But, but, but Se-Lum-Bum Latsun club also joined *any skyline fans from sabah* thread liao wor :hmmmm:

Not the too damn old ginger la... That one bio-degradable version. Eeeeuuuu...

Sawadee krub. See-lum-bum toyota krub also joined thread wat. Khob khun ma krub...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Not the too damn old ginger la... That one bio-degradable version. Eeeeuuuu...

Sawadee krub. See-lum-bum toyota krub also joined thread wat. Khob khun ma krub...

Grubby Grub at Krusty Krabb ... :hmmmm:

I think both of us are going to get banned soon for spamming un-related, and total KRABB here ... Hahaha :banghead:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong, where are you from? :confused:

Me ah ... :hmmmm: ...

From Se-Lum-Bum to Melbourne to Kandang-Lembu to I-Poo to US to I-Poo again; then occasionally Sback to Se-Lum-Bum for fu-yoong siew hai's and siew pau's wor ... :biggrin:

Where do you think :hmmmm: Sorry, I know I am corrupting the Sabah Skyliner thread now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Me ah ... :hmmmm: ...

From Se-Lum-Bum to Melbourne to Kandang-Lembu to I-Poo to US to I-Poo again; then occasionally Sback to Se-Lum-Bum for fu-yoong siew hai's and siew pau's wor ... :biggrin:

Where do you think :hmmmm: Sorry, I know I am corrupting the Sabah Skyliner thread now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Haa...haa...haa...That's good one and I love to eat "siew hai and siew pau" also! But I don't eat those here as "local" cooking is not nice and like eat those from the place of origin.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Haa...haa...haa...That's good one and I love to eat "siew hai and siew pau" also! But I don't eat those here as "local" cooking is not nice and like eat those from the place of origin.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Then sure must come Se-Lum-Bum with semperfi .... Am sure TR and wai88 can arrange many hai's and pau's for the next tt ... :hmmmm:

Zth Se-Lum-Bum Hai's and Pau's tt ... :love::love::love:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Then sure must come Se-Lum-Bum with semperfi .... Am sure TR and wai88 can arrange many hai's and pau's for the next tt ... :hmmmm:

Zth Se-Lum-Bum Hai's and Pau's tt ... :love::love::love:
WOW !!! :fisheye: :fisheye: :fisheye: Than next time must tag along with Semperfi to Se Lum Bum then....Yeee haaa....:idea:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
But must drive JDM MONSTERs only get photos taken wor .... Don't even think about TOYOL-car or Fuc-ka-lution leh ... Se-Lum-Bum taiko's damn picky leh :listen:

Anyway, I am off now and headed south for the Bum's tomorrow ... Have a good weekend y'al :wavey:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
But must drive JDM MONSTERs only get photos taken wor .... Don't even think about TOYOL-car or Fuc-ka-lution leh ... Se-Lum-Bum taiko's damn picky leh :listen:

Anyway, I am off now and headed south for the Bum's tomorrow ... Have a good weekend y'al :wavey:
Alrightyyyy then..see yah around! Have a great weekend too bro! :burnout:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Never mind, stateless is always better than tasteless...as long as got "cha siu pao" to eat! :proud:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong is worldwide. He's stateless just like me.

Just add one more .... I am country-less ... Well, at least not the land I am on right now :hmmmm::mad:

I Still Sall Australia Home - by Peter Allen (1980)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Shrimps on the Bar-B, mate ... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the difference between a 4g92 and a 4g92p?

I have a 4g92 in my satria currently and I am unsure of how to mod the engine itself.

Enlighten me please. :cyclops:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience