Civic or slyphy?

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My 1.8L optra with 17" wheel (all ori except the wheel), highway 1L = 10-12km. Town drive full tank can go more than 440km. But fuel consumption is depends on driving style, very subjective. I believe many can get better mile than me :) For maintenance cost, you can ask chevrolet showroom or PJ Volcar. It is quite reasonable for me (cheaper than honda and has less restriction). What I like is the metal part. Very solid compare to most Jap or local car. Last time got 1 kelisa bang my butt. I got only 1/4 apple size dent but the kelisa front all finished. bumper, head lamp, radiator and etc all gone.

Buy a copy of motor trader and survey for cheap and good car la. Optra 1.8L is not the only option available.

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
my sis owned civic 1.8L b4 and i always drove...but felt vy sluggish...(compare to my 4AGE). not as comfort as sylphy. Civic lots of problems...may be my sis unit only. last 2 month went in service center changed engine bearing and service gearbox luckily under warranty. but....sad to said that last month the whole car caught in fire...total lost....now buy new JAZZ....honda supporter cos work in honda:(

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
when talking about value wise,just stick to local or japs car...confirm value there
u mean in terms of resale value rite???:hmmmm:
coz most conti cars here just plummet in value
so if ur gonna get one better keep it for a while otherwise u will feel shitty when u sell it :banghead:

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
haha.....1,3,5 is sporty....2,4,6 datin.....(wah...u must be having headache)
i think u have to buy 2 car for her.......haha
if not, they change a lot....
i am thinking of buying a car for my wife also
already thinking for about 3-4month....no conclusion also....
......i also feel should buy civic....easy to sell next time.....sporty....more equipment
but .... pls take 2.0 civic....
price wil dropped next year....
best is.....the civic wil suitable to u too

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A total of 14 awards were handed out to their deserving winners as the CIMB Autoworld Car of the Year Awards 2010 came to a conclusion that saw the Renault Megane RS taking home the coveted Judges Choice Award.

The presentation dinner was graced by President of the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA), Datuk Aishah Ahmad, who also handed out the final four awards. Also joining the memorable affair...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience