can someone suggest me how to make bass sound"dub dub' not the 'pom pom"

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
i got this 2 12 inch speaker because the shop sells me in sets....1 equalizer 1amplifire and 2 12 inch subs for rm1200 only...

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

owh....so in can make a enclosure without using big boxes inside my trunk ea....so 4 cu.ft is how much its measure ....me sucks at math..
klo ko kat kl snang jerg, gi pudu melambak sub box mcm2 size mcm2 design, br jerg bli box tok 10" sub RM29 jerg material chipboard, sifu's ok x material 2

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
klo ko kat kl snang jerg, gi pudu melambak sub box mcm2 size mcm2 design, br jerg bli box tok 10" sub RM29 jerg material chipboard, sifu's ok x material 2
ok jer...

i use jalan pasar box and speaker also....12inch woofer..but the box was thick material type....got 2type...thick and thin there at jalan pasar....

i only use 1 unit of 12inch sub powered by a single 1400w amp....already cannot tahan the loudness..because satria was small car.....so this setup was adequate for me so far.......volume level on 16 for normal song play....blasting also not more than level 22 on HU volume....hahaha...

unless in autoshow....this setup was peanuts compared to the rest..... :rofl:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I have seen a car with a DIY sub housing made of a new Yokohama Decibel Tyre (what a name! ).
Never experience the sound but just wondering if anyone of you guys had done the same.

Btw, Jalan Pasar pricing is differ from shop to shop. Its quite tedious to choose the right one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

What is the function of vacuum hoses for throttle body? What are the alphabets P, E and A indicates and are the hoses installed here correct (2 hoses connected to P and A only, not E)? Please, need some advice. Thanks all!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience