Boost level for E9.5

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
TomicaGTR,
Tu la pasal... have to work harder la ni.
Your ride are among my inspiration... nasib xada poster...
If not sure gantung at work table...so less "ular"
Bro my ride still consider junior la compared to many monsters out there. Btw, how's d plug n play brain?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

pangyau,
You are right, we should meet up and have a meeting , for me this all is interesting !! And up to now, I still can't control my monster with 100%
Edison,
Where u from actually? U can pm me your contact we'll let u know if there any tt u might want to join..

?nDc?s?ve

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
damansara
wah very long nv post lol.. gona post a long wan then hehe

imho.. if you're still getting use to your current power better take your time, don't jump into crazy power though i know its very tempting hehe..

i drive an e9 too.. not mr thou. The stock turbo is very capable and u will see a quite a jump in power with just a tune and increase of boost.

How much u can boost depends on your choice of fuel,list of mods and most importantly tuner. Get a reliable one, then sit down and have a chat with him about your goals. Mine was at 1.6bar (hi).

Know what your car will be use for(daily workhorse,weekend warrior, track whore, etc) and where u want to eventually take it as in power wise..

Go out to more TT and chit chat with the evo's sifus here. Drive your car more often as in really 'drive' but be safe. Know your car limit and your ownself too. That will give you a rough idea.. it will really safe u a lot of problem and $$$ in the future.

Its a never ending story when it comes to cars and modding it.. but a little planning will do wonders.. alot of informative forums out there, do a lil reading and you be suprised what you can learn about your car but take everything with a pinch of salt.

With power also comes with the ability to stop.. don't shortchange your braking mods for power mods :)

cheers and happy boosting~!

edison_loy

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
wah very long nv post lol.. gona post a long wan then hehe

imho.. if you're still getting use to your current power better take your time, don't jump into crazy power though i know its very tempting hehe..

i drive an e9 too.. not mr thou. The stock turbo is very capable and u will see a quite a jump in power with just a tune and increase of boost.

How much u can boost depends on your choice of fuel,list of mods and most importantly tuner. Get a reliable one, then sit down and have a chat with him about your goals. Mine was at 1.6bar (hi).

Know what your car will be use for(daily workhorse,weekend warrior, track whore, etc) and where u want to eventually take it as in power wise..

Go out to more TT and chit chat with the evo's sifus here. Drive your car more often as in really 'drive' but be safe. Know your car limit and your ownself too. That will give you a rough idea.. it will really safe u a lot of problem and $$$ in the future.

Its a never ending story when it comes to cars and modding it.. but a little planning will do wonders.. alot of informative forums out there, do a lil reading and you be suprised what you can learn about your car but take everything with a pinch of salt.

With power also comes with the ability to stop.. don't shortchange your braking mods for power mods :)

cheers and happy boosting~!
Bro, thanks for the comment!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can recommend? as in "mud-guard-lou"... :tongue:

my car prev owner accident a few places b4, repaired like shit onli, make me damn disappointed(dun ask y i got the car, I oso dunno myself :frown: ). so i wanna check around who can knock and repair it to near perfection, no need exact oso, as long as it looks good and correct, i'm happy :smile:

thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience