Best Sport Rims Off Set For Inspira?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wOw... I was thinking FireStone is something like China tire which never knew this brand before.

this tire was last owner pass down to me, is new tire which production date 0114, i dare not try on high speed corner, because just scare on treawear 260.

Ya, to down size for 16inc rim, main point is my petrol consumption high and low pick up, that why 16inc rim may have better pick up power. but i can;t say my point is 100% good.

Now my CVT pick up for 1 to 3 gear was not better then Vios (A). Maybe let go to check on my A/F tune and Gear shifting tune, if this can improve my consumption and power, may follow what Vr2Turbo advice.
The China stone is Rockstone....hahhahha:rofl:
Korean is Roadstone, many get confused....:confused::rofl:
Malaysia is Silverstone
Japanese is Bridgestone
and Firestone is US but now belongs to Japs....

Yup, as bro. Izso mentioned traction not by treadwear. Category an model of tyre are more important.

As for pick up, smaller rims does not represent better pick up. With smaller rims you will have to compensate back with tyre height therefore overall diameter is still the same, that is why 215/50R17 becomes 225/55R16

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Firestone is quite popular in the US.
A while back there was some recall on their tyres....:smokin:

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The China stone is Rockstone....hahhahha:rofl:
Korean is Roadstone, many get confused....:confused::rofl:
Malaysia is Silverstone
Japanese is Bridgestone
and Firestone is US but now belongs to Japs....

Yup, as bro. Izso mentioned traction not by treadwear. Category an model of tyre are more important.

As for pick up, smaller rims does not represent better pick up. With smaller rims you will have to compensate back with tyre height therefore overall diameter is still the same, that is why 215/50R17 becomes 225/55R16

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

A while back there was some recall on their tyres....:smokin:
Hmm Silverstone should've been the British 'stone'
Malaysia 'stone' now should've been Protectstone. :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UHaU9TyizE

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmm Silverstone should've been the British 'stone'
Sorry, Silverstone now owned by Toyo....:rolleyes:
Dunlop also gone liao. The brand is owned by Goodyear in Europe, North America and Australia and in Asia and Africa by Sumitomo and India by different owner

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ask on behalf my friend, partially for myself too since hand bit ichy :lol: ...

Ok, current everything stock. Looking for something slightly stiffer ( not too stiff type) since want less body road when taking corner...

Budge for all 4 pieces should not more then RM600-700 kua....enuf ar ??

Pls don't suggest me TITAN since out of my budget...+ dun want to lower down the car....

Remember i still want comform... :lol: ..if servicable lagi best kekeke

Pls suggest and let me know the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience