Any Proton Preve user here?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Yesterday I just go to a Proton Johor dealer.
Guess what?They told me that No showroom car to see no testdrive unit for johor. I was like WTF?!
I am buying a car or a Pandora box?
Btw thx 4 all the advice. Maybe I will look after other car within my price range. Maybe even 2nd car like Elantra 1.8 & K3 2.0

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I was very surprised to know that they dont have a test drive unit even a showroomncar
Oh,my I saw 1 facelift version otr few days ago all I can say he is brave.
Could be its the small showroom with target market for Saga,basic Iriz and Persona.

I drop by a major showroom in Seremban few month back and they have the facelift model.looked sportier with the 17inch and interior is uprated with the leather.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Could be its the small showroom with target market for Saga,basic Iriz and Persona.

I drop by a major showroom in Seremban few month back and they have the facelift model.looked sportier with the 17inch and interior is uprated with the leather.
Many years back, wife went to test Exora M/T. Test Car is there, but no gear knob. SA say manager took out, need to wait for him come in first....:banghead:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yesterday I just go to a Proton Johor dealer.
Guess what?They told me that No showroom car to see no testdrive unit for johor. I was like WTF?!
I am buying a car or a Pandora box?
Btw thx 4 all the advice. Maybe I will look after other car within my price range. Maybe even 2nd car like Elantra 1.8 & K3 2.0
Got balls or not? Got balls buy a 2011 E90 320d.

Best purchase (or worst nightmare, ok maybe not worst, the bmw1jzparking is the worst nightmare) for the money.

Reactions: gunnerzz

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Got balls or not? Got balls buy a 2011 E90 320d.

Best purchase (or worst nightmare, ok maybe not worst, the bmw1jzparking is the worst nightmare) for the money.
I m juz a normal salaryman didn't thinking about getting a bmw
Tomorrow will go and check out a used Jazz V spec quite mint condition.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I m juz a normal salaryman didn't thinking about getting a bmw
Tomorrow will go and check out a used Jazz V spec quite mint condition.
My friend is a normal salaryman as well who owns a used E90 320d. 70k budget confirm can afford with lots of change to spare. Despite the contrary, German cars are not that expensive to run. When people say Continental expensive to maintain they were really referring to the Peugeot and the Alfa Romeos.

Even the famous bmw1jzparking is owned by a normal salaryman.

Dec 21, 2018
Bought a used Preve 3 years ago for 28k. Mileage was 100k when I bought it. In my opinion the Preve is the biggest bang for buck in the market. In terms of handling and performance, and even features, I don't think anything comes close to the now 20k+ asking price for a used Preve. So far in 3 years I think I spent about 3k in repairs and maintanence which I think is quite reasonable. Major service already 1.5k+ so broken stuff, like fan motor, lower arm, cracked hoses are all wear and tear.

Plus, you can spend Rm650 for the remap from Drex and the preve becomes a whole new beast. 160hp and 220nm for 20k with lotus handling, super awesome to drive on the road especially on highways. So stable up to 210km/h just make sure you have good tires.

Now I'm thinking of changing car also I don't know what to change to, every car in my budget range is slower than the preve

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My rear tyre sounded (like zhom……zhom….zhom… zhom……zhom….zhom) when drive slow (20-80 km/h). I checked founded the tire surface not flat. Look like wave. Can anyone explain to me what is the problem actually? And what the best tyres should I use if I using Wira 1.5 standard rim (13”)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience