Any DC2 integra in the house?

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Teggerz? Are they a big group? I suggest a meet up for a 'get to know each other session cum tt 1st guys...'. Any suggestions welcomed.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
They used to be active here, now mainly on Facebook. Try and look them up there, it's called 'Teggerz'. I'm up for any TT, just need to plan the date..

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Labour day on Tuesday bro... If you want it to be on the eve of a public holiday then I can arrange. Location I suggest would be Petronas Station opposite Eastin Hotel PJ on Monday Night at about 9:30pm.
That is provided we have enough members who are really serious in joining. Those who are really serious can pm me their number and can post their suggestions here. Some serious members has already pm'ed me their contacts but I need to wait for enough members to really arrange a TT.

Ling Reiden

From Facebook
Nov 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
Labour day on Tuesday bro... If you want it to be on the eve of a public holiday then I can arrange. Location I suggest would be Petronas Station opposite Eastin Hotel PJ on Monday Night at about 9:30pm.
That is provided we have enough members who are really serious in joining. Those who are really serious can pm me their number and can post their suggestions here. Some serious members has already pm'ed me their contacts but I need to wait for enough members to really arrange a TT.
i think will do bro but i not really familiar with PJ area...the only PJ i know to go is till KWSP building only...i try to invt honda clubs and vtec club see they wanna join not

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
So did this Integra EG EK meet up take place?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI,

any one tried before water injection ?........

where can the high pressure pump, not fuel pump...
and the nozzle,,,,

where can get in malaysia, hm i saw those fan have spray bubble water too but where to get the thing ?.........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience