ZTH Kepong Area's TT

ShaolinTiger

Known Member

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
If you wanna buy I recommend buy Panasonic Plasma, good quality good prices.

Philips is ok but quite basic model. For Plasma can go for Pioneer too or Sharp.

For both avoid Samsung, it has the best picture quality...but build and QC sucks big time - so many panel problems. A lot of people stopped selling it.

For LCD stick to Sharp, Sony or Panasonic and it should be fine.

For me I'm dreaming of Panasonic P50V20.

For those who know about AV stuff this is closest picture you can get to Pioneer Kuro for about 1/4 of the price.

http://www.panasonic.com.my/web/pid/9231

Depends what you want but nowadays best buy is 40/42 full HD Plasma, less than 3k.

Nobody
Helmet Clan

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
not kena poison but it's time to change my 11 years old philips crt liao...it's dying and very soon will step into the casket,hopefully it could still serve me until Xmas...

arturo

nooB

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

Philips is ok but quite basic model. For Plasma can go for Pioneer too or Sharp.

For both avoid Samsung, it has the best picture quality...but build and QC sucks big time - so many panel problems. A lot of people stopped selling it.

For those who know about AV stuff this is closest picture you can get to Pioneer Kuro for about 1/4 of the price.

Depends what you want but nowadays best buy is 40/42 full HD Plasma, less than 3k.
Kuro release 3 years back wooor...price still so high ar? really power quality leh. even the rating website rated the kuro 42" plasma at 10/10 n recommended.

Nobody
Helmet Clan

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

yeah man,the V series is nice but the price...RM4.5k for a 42" :banghead: but it's still a value buy for some deep pocket tho...as for 50" V series,i think should be closed to 6k..

full HD plasma less than 3k?which brand and model bro?

zaugwong became zhau geng:banghead:.......geng!!:top:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
he mean zaugwong +very geng= zhau geng :idea:

arturo

nooB

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
zaugwong became zhau geng:banghead:.......geng!!:top:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
me 1/4 hokkien lang mah hhahahahah

not kena poison but it's time to change my 11 years old philips crt liao...it's dying and very soon will step into the casket,hopefully it could still serve me until Xmas...
then let me help poison u more...faster buy... take shaolintiger advise loh...here is an LCD/plasma enthusiast's recommendation ler

the panasonic oso not bad mah...rated quite high at the website

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the V series in fact is the flagship model of FHD plasma in malaysia but the price also very flagship...like i said earlier waiting for the middle range of FHD plasma (like the S series in 2009) or price of this V series drop...

serious bro ST,do you know is there any FHD,600hz sub-field plasma less than 3.5k range?

ShaolinTiger

Known Member

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
Yah V series kinda pricy but worth it IMHO, the 42" selling for about RM4580 and 50" just below 6k.

Kuro is old but it's still king and yah it's still freaking expensive.

You can consider P46X20K - should be ngam about RM3500 or top up a little P50X20K is around RM3800. But it's not Full HD, you can't get the higher grade (600hz) panel in Full-HD for that price. At least 4k or above.

Cheapest is P50U20k which is about RM4800, downside is U series doesn't have smaller size only 50" so there's no cheaper model.

Full HD for that price would be more basic LCD models like those from Sharp/Toshiba/LG.

Those like:

SHARP-LC-40L50M
TOSHIBA-42RV600
LG-42LD460

Panasonic has one model too I can think of but it's lower end panel the TH-L42U29K, full HD and 42"

http://www.panasonic.com.my/web/pid/9241/Feat

This one selling around RM2700. No way you can get NeoPDP/Infinite Black panel for that kind of price.

khoo198

1,500 RPM

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
just dunno wat to post in the forum only la....hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:
U can post ur new 'pet' photos at here 1....SF asking for it.....:vroam::handkiss::girlshit:

arturo

nooB

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hahahha cos here too many buaya....as soon as a female comes in...all the buayas jump out of the water. anyway...those in that thread...dun click on that link...most probably has a trojan cookie...let me do some research in google to verify link

story checks out...online trading house....

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
U can post ur new 'pet' photos at here 1....SF asking for it.....:vroam::handkiss::girlshit:
Sorry ya Like arturo said, I'm a bit bz over there :rofl:

Will create a thread soon "Please post your GF photos here" :biggrin:

Link spammer? not zth member?

Nobody
Helmet Clan

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
thanks bro ST for the info.

as for panasonic plasma,X is consider a entry level plasma (HD ready only) while A is the same but with better audio output.then only the U series which is FHD but the moving picture resolution is only 900 lines instead of 1080lines like other FHD plasma, V series is on top of all and so does it's price...there was a mid-range S series in 2009 but too bad panny does not bring into m'sia market and it was discontinue...

yeah,i've noticed toshiba ZV600E too,it's the most value buy FHD LCD with similar spec RM3200 for 42"...toshiba flagship model...will study on the other 2 LCD u recommended and consider to take LCD if it deliver a good PQ and within my budget

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Sorry ya Like arturo said, I'm a bit bz over there :rofl:

Will create a thread soon "Please post your GF photos here" :biggrin:

Link spammer? not zth member?
SF:keep your 11th finger down,it has been too busy since the thread was opened

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,

I know spray out headlight based to black can be done by majority if the shop but how about black chrome? Any idea where can get it done? Reason is i believe on those non projector headlight, if we spray the reflector to black paint, it will decrease the headlight beam throw length also and brightness.

Sample of black chrome

black based...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience