ZTH Kepong Area's TT

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
reset ecu, take out batt terminal for minimum 2 hours then put back.

after put back let it idle till warm, then rev a lot and drive like gila babi but dont go beyond redline.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
cause normally after drive few k KM the car like different d..feel not that smooth and sluggish d..i think is because of the engine oil..cause using w30..maybe should follow wat TR says..u w40 is better...wil change when the time is coming...but perodua dont have 5w40 oils..or 10w40...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
rev a lot and drive like gila babi <---- Don't worry, he always do that by default :driver:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BLANk:
I only know somewhere in Jalan Kuching but exact location dunno hehe! Thanks for the info.

Father Bunta:
Yala, but so far, I have not find one that can be trusted and good workmanship as well.

SE86:
If BLANk goes, I'll surely go and support him at GRA. :top:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
will try take out and see next week.since i am kinda free..wednesday need to send my car back to perodua..they keep on calling me to come back and send my car for check up..cause i filed a case to the HQ before regarding my driveshaft.

the story goes like this. Send my car to the perodua service center as my disk brakes were warped. They say they will skim and change brake pad free of charge.i was not happy but they still did it. i came back and emailed HQ saying that they skimmed it and didnt change. new disc rotor already skim. during the skimming process the mechanic used a hook to hang the brake caliper to the spring. At that time my car was all stock standard. after awhile the spring drop on the driveshaft rubber.nothing was wrong that time. on that day itself i went back to KL as i got class the next day. i went to check my tyre pressure at the petrol station and noticed that there was some greece and it was quite a lot. i called the SC and told them bout this. They ask me to bring my car for check.send the car and they said will change the left side drive shaft for me for FOC. after 6 months of skimming, the problem came back and this time emailed HQ again as when i visited the SC they say they onli can skim. The HQ direct call me and ask me my problem. Went back to the service center and they treated me like VVIP. they said will change for me the disc and new brake pads. OMFG..i juz change to metalking brake pads and they said need to give them as they need to check..there goes my METALKING. after one week changing the disc the SC called to ask me if there was any problem. I said still ok ..no problem yet..they told me if got any problem need to tell them and they will help me to rectify it..so when the disc started making noise and got vibration when braking. i went back to the SC and the service advisor like very lansi..he told me that need to charge this and that cause i never service my car there.if i service my car there once than they will warranty claim it for me..i was like wat the hell. agained emailed HQ bout this matter..they called me and told me that no need any charges.so they ask the SC to make an appointment with me ASAP..lets see wat happens when the appointment.

1st: changing the disc and pads 10 times at the SC will bring back same problem. better to change aftermarket and problem solve.
2nd: the service advisor told me that u tukar 10 set pun sama punya..baik terus tukar aftermarket punya..got service advisor like this also..
3rd: skimming a disc on wheel i dont think is that accurate. As engineer sure they should know weather is good or not. even they know not good y are they still doing it.??

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Now can win 180sx already, right? :rofl: :rofl:

At that time my car was all stock standard.....
okay, serious now. As long as your car still have warranty, just claim only bro. You have the right to do this.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
cannot la..i beh tahan la..go back there very leceh wan..see wat happens next week wednesday..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Want me go with u or not? :biggrin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
you visit UMW settle your issue 1st better

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No la, awaiting for ENEOS to kao tim the problem...and will see what's the outcome...only morning got such vibration, after car run awhile then stop for few hours still okay...in short, cold start will have that kind of vibration.

Ever since go to Sepang Super GT, I like ENEOS a lot adi haha! :rofl:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
aiyo..means ur vibration is because COLD onli la..so no big matter la..maybe some setting problem la..if whole day got vibration than the HEAD also will be getting vibration ma..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
which type of HEAD you are referring to? got 3 types you know? but someone here got 4 types :laugh:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
should ask the someone with 4 HEAD wan..cause he is the one feel the vibration ma..not me..hehe..

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:adore:4head in 1 place??Hope AXN can interview him!!can apply Guinness Record liao:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Nothing wrong with a replica version of the real thing - This E60 is too hot a widebody BMW not to be appreciated and much better compared to the gazillion MFives out there :) <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience