ZTH Kepong Area's TT

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
thats why i dont leave my cars to any mechanic..unless those that really major job like port and polish..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
thats why i dont leave my cars to any mechanic..unless those that really major job like port and polish..
I thought port & polish should be doing together with the mechanic...because if not, how to know whether the mechanic port & polish skill good or lousy....:biggrin::biggrin:

How do you leave your HEAD there just for the mech to port & polish while your body is at other place?? :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeehau86:
UMW ma all these while. That's why trust them and consumers can't go and stand there and see also have to wait at waiting room wor...

ENEOS only recently send car there...they just inspect and tell us what is faulty baru agree to change. But ever since then a lot of problems happen to the car once sent to ENEOS. Not sure whether coincidence, pure bad luck or other possibilities...

Btw, which spark plugs is good arr? Please comment and suggest bros...

Borsh Iridium Fusion Spark Plugs RM 130K for 4 pieces

NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs (4 pieces) = RM150

Denso Iridium Spark Plugs (4 pieces) = RM200

Which to go for if need to change spark plugs?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau86:
UMW ma all these while. That's why trust them and consumers can't go and stand there and see also have to wait at waiting room wor...
I know, but you should check with the serbis center what are the things need to change first before handing over your car keys to them. You have the right to do this, customer's right.

UMW is also human operated ma, you think is God meh. You should ask TR for more info about UMW.

Last edited:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
wahliow..TR u reach until where d?i think u eat lot of salt d..thats y the head keep on thinkning solty things..haha..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, if you do like this to your car....very fast your car can throw into the sea already...example, will you leave your gf to stay with me in my house for 1 day?

Like YH said, the problem is the mech working in UMW....a lot of ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem...cough cough cough cough cough.......psssh psssh psssh.....meow meow meow meow meow....woof woof woof woff......inside one....I'm not sure about other branch la but to me...if 1 place do like this sure other place will have also....I've worked for 2 companies before....1 is Korea, 1 is Japan....

Since your car also out of warranty why waste the extra money to send to SC. They charged more than outside workshop, looooooong waiting time..etc...better find a good workshop outside to maintain the car....I would send to Blank to maintain the car if I were you.....I trust Blank more than those......cough cough cough mechs.....Since your car still in 1 pcs better start to stop going to ahem ahem ahem place and change another lo.....don't wait until the mechs give you back your car in pieces you only want to change.....

Do you know at what mileage what things, fluid, oil or parts need to change??

SE, I think is the lobak giving me the saltyness....Bwahahahaha...I'm always like that de la....1st day know me meh.....

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
adoi,on the table again~~~

im those ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem...cough cough cough cough cough.......psssh psssh psssh.....meow meow meow meow meow....woof woof woof woff......pomen too....:biggrin:

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
If really never change the ATF before sure die one, gearbox will build up too much friction and start to damage the teeth on the gears.

Once the teeth damaged, mati ady.

Better get your car checked by someone who knows what they are doing.

I change ATF every 15,000 KM including diff oil etc.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
adoi,on the table again~~~

im those ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem...cough cough cough cough cough.......psssh psssh psssh.....meow meow meow meow meow....woof woof woof woff......pomen too....:biggrin:
You are not.....those are really terrible one...

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
SF since u said never change ATF,change it 1st,if u drive in town most of the time,is better u change every 10 - 15k interval,since no more warranty,u wan cheaper can go to any under cherry tree mech can do it,nth much complicated wif the engine...anyway,real prob...only u and the mech will knw,as u send for him to check,we all here juz can giv opinion...

spark plugs,doesnt necessary for u to change to aftermarket,just use back the OEM 1 is more than enuf as ur car oso nt that for performance and nth much u can feel(well at least from me changing spark plug i din really feel the diff,mayb my senses had numb)

ur version punya altis kah....GB prob i dunno,i juz knw driveshaft,den the rubber lining prob nia,as tat is wat my dad customer complain lar...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna change my rear drum brake to disc brake,anyone can help me coz i want to know the car model that suit my car instead of using the same model that come with the rear disc brake....or anyone who knows any workshop that can do this mod to my car..mine is vios...pls bro..:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience