Welcome to MLOC Forum

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Jeffrey Lee said:
Bro. I did say K2N to give extra torque power not horse power.!
if there is increase of torque of coz horsepower gain oso get.mind to clarify this bro jeff?:shades_smile:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
its ok bro:regular_smile: is not that we 'hate' u but most of us here is not 'really' convince with your product:X-: again i'm appreciate ur effort for introduction here:X-: and i'm seeking million apology if u feel offended on our statement here:shades_smile: if i got time i'll drop by at ur place n to see with my own bare eyes (even tho i'm still doubt on it ahaks:_: :X-: ) Cheers bro jeff!

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
well..i think most of the member here rather make sure the product is work then only will spend some time to test is pratically.

and thanks for ur good explanation. but the dyno sheet u provide really got the weird reading and since u took out from ur catalogue, that might ur company fool the buyer but not u.

generally for engine knowledge, u need more power, then u need more fuel and air. that is no way to save fuel and can get more power for petrol engine. again i suggest, y not see got any member that really intersted test it live on dyno machine, before and after. and from dyno machine we can get our engine A/F reading and we know our engine still running is good a/f ratio since ur product is related with fueling. and good for u guys to promote this product if really work, save fuel and increase 20% of power, that sure will got alot of buyer since now day all wanna save fuel.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
IMHO performance gain vs fuel consumption is like u flirting with pretty sexy HOT girl:X-: dine & wine her,buy some expensive gift,go movies,bought mushy mushy love cards & flower,then u CAN HAVE ONE NITE STAND!hehehehe:shades_smile:

to conclude,performance gain is all about INVESTMENT.its all GIVE & TAKE. there's no shortcut.even F1 racing cars also those engineers are working hard to get best computation & calculation for fuel consumption but still they need to go pit several times for refill.if there is such DEVICE FOR FUEL SAVING ofcoz they only need to refill ONLY ONCE!doesnt this make sense?:regular_smile: I think if someone really want to prove those product work out then u need to enter Merdeka Endurance Race and see how does it perform:angel_smile: nahhh i'm just talk cock only mahhhh~dun take my opinion too seriously hihihihi:X-:

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Jeffrey Lee said:
What ever the dyno jet test result & all the explanation i had already reply. All the fact is genuine. No hanky panky things here. I really don't like to do that either. What for I want to lie on the chart report and about the goods things i did mentioned from the previous reply. For me, If my product doesn't work or did not perform, then what for I want to invite you guys to come over at our center to do the free testing on the K2N. Don't you guys think, it will be waste of time. Right !
Lots of crap products that don't work offer free testing. Surbo, Cyclone, Air Injector, stupid fuel line magnets, and all that bullshit all have free testing arrangements. So just because you offer free testing doesn't mean your product actually works.

Whatever the case, posting a dyno chart that you claim is from an L200 Turbo Diesel when it's clearly from a small CC petrol engine clearly qualifies as hanky-panky. Or are you saying that posting a misleading chart in an attempt to misrepresent your product does not equate to hanky-panky?

Now, it may just be that you didn't know that the chart doesn't belong to an L200 with a 2.5TD engine, which would mean that you're not knowingly trying to fleece us, but that also isn't very reassuring either.

Sorry if any of this offends you. I'm merely pointing out the very glaring discrepancies in your products claims.

Don't get angry with me. Get angry with the guy who prepares the promo material for your product.

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
gee.....assuming if i were to be the guinea pig to test out yuour product....n it does hurt my engine.....n onto the dyno machine it KABOOMs my engine.....wat should be the consequences then ????

i am interested but more worrying :((

or if u can.....do u have any EVO for your own product dyno testing LIVE to show us all......

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Jeffrey Lee said:
Until then, decide whether is genuine or not. ?

Thanks.!
by reviewing current 'situation' right now, lets us decide that we are NOT interested(at all~) :shades_smile: :_: cheers bro~!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Jeffrey Lee,

Hi there. I suggest u to start up a new thread abt ur products as this thread is meant for other purposes... Hope u dun mind!!! Everyone is welcome to start a new thread abt their new products offer to all MLOC members, no worry!!! In fact thx for introducing ur products to all of us... Jus need u to start a new thread... not here ya~~~ :_:

Mr. VP B18C-R,

YO uncle, can u pls help our fren here to shift all this posting to a new thread??? Thx!!! :_:

MLOC Treasurer :_:

Last edited:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Jeffery,

Thank you for your interest in promoting and introducing your products in MLOC forum.

However, your choice of doing it under this "Welcome to MLOC" tread is deemed inapproriate hence kindly do the needful to create a new tread and post your information there.

I will proceed to remove all these un-related to the Welcome tread post and it's replies by end of tomorrow (giving you a 1 day notice to move it).

Thank you,
B18C-R
MLOC Forum Moderator

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
jeff... you can start a new tread regarding your product... coz it's kinda flooding this tread... sorry mate!!!... by the way as n eg: how much for a kancil?

Jan 18, 2007
Hi, Im new here. Just got my Lancer this morning. Any idea if i can find the grill of this car? Im looking for the grill with star design. appreciated your input.

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Louisnono, I suggest you to post your inquiry outside of this "Welcome thread". That way, you'll probably get more response and answer that you are seeking. Welcome !

Jan 18, 2007
Hi guys. Im new here. Just got my lancer 2 days ago. anybody have information if i wanna change lancer car grill? Appreciated your input....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience