Urgent: jazz aircon repair/service workshop needed around Jalan Petaling(Chinatown)

jeffy

Feb 1, 2009
Dear fellow forumers,

I'm currently located around Chinatown area, KL

Need some of the sifu's help here.

Can anyone recommend a good and reputable place to repair/service may Honda jazz aircon?
I think the compressor has konked up, I'm not quite familiar with workshops around this area.

My guess is I might need a recon compressor or somebody who can repair the magnetic clutch of the compressor. I'm a driving a 2004 Honda jazz cvt.

For those who have a good place to recommend can text me the workshop name and address @ 016 727 0463. I won't be checking here frequently. U can SMS me anytime, it's rather urgent cos I need to get it fixed before continuing my journey up north..

How much damage would I be looking at approximately?

Many thAnks in advance:wavey:

Regards,
Jeff

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It started off as a small, nimble hatchback from the 80’s. But who knew 30 years later, it is still regarded as one of the most influential cars by the ever-growing enthusiasts to have shook the world and still leaves fresh traces of rubber on the tarmac. And it is through its unique characteristics that had moved Toyota in reincarnating the famed sideways legend, the AE86, with the all new Toyota 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience