Tufoil - My Verdict

gogsard

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
Finally, today I get my self a bottle of Tufoil at Eneos One Utama.

Initially, did a engine flush and replace my oil filter. Using ENEOS 10-30w mineral oil (the orange colour). After service take a spin for 1 hr, from LDP to Bangi just to get the feel of the newly service engine.

Stop at Bangi Petronas to pour a bottle of Tufoil. At first there was no difference .. left it engine running for 5 mins .. I can notice the roar of my engine getting lower and lower ! Woah man .. im getting excited ! I was a bit suprise to found out that the oil is brownish/red in colour and looks like quite thick. Expecting it to be clear and very thin ..

Then I take a spin in Putrajaya & Cyberjaya .. I'm driving an auto Kenari btw. At first still no difference. After 15 mins reving, the power of Tufoil start to kick in. From the cabin the engine noise was reduce a lot ! I hardly hear my engine roar compare to previously. Then no more hard jerks when changing gears. And the throttle feel very very very smoothh .. make me want to keep on hitting the floor .. :lol: Like someone put some WD40 on the trottle line .. :D

Engine temp gauge .. no noticable difference. Just slight decrease .. (or maybe just my imagination :D ) RPM no difference. Oil consumption .. gonna run a test this week.

Overall, after my 1st day with Tufoil .. i'm happy consumer. Not like other engine treatment products that I have tried ... Tufoil shows immediate effect ! Now having plan to get it for every oil change.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've decided to post some videos to poke fun at Izso's "Car modification - the dummies guide". While Izso has brought up most of the modifications in theory, let's see the theory put to test, when the Top Gear guys spent £5,200 purchasing the Renault Avantime and was given less then £10,000 in spending money to improve the car's performance, to beat an Evo round the track. While an Mitsubishi Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience