Toyo Tires: RECOMMENDED, MUST SEE AND READ

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
If u intend to change your tire, try Toyo tires of JAPAN... T1-R PROXES

You won't regret a thing....

Toyo are better than F****n or P****za or other jap brands....
They are very popular at Japan, USA and UK... even singapore widely use TOYO...

Malaysia is not widely use yet as the promotion for it is expensive so supplier just claiming the brands that already POPULAR....

Get a TOYO..... rain, wet or dry... it won't let you down.... trust me.....

cost between RM 220~240 for 15"

I am not selling these bros... just spreading the good handling i felt today....

CHECK OUT THIS POLL AND TEST DRIVE RESULT

http://www.blackcircles.com/tyres/toyo

Last edited:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
aiyooo .. and i am only using rm150 tyres for my daily driving laa .. but good enuff for me laaa .. coz my mileage high maa .. hehehehe
toyo sure cepat botak one maa with my kinda mileage .. :p

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
I have compared it with Bridgestone and Falken....

Toyo have dual compound tech.. means there is a "Soft and Hard" area....

and the lifespan of the thread is much longer and more gripping

QiW said:
aiyooo .. and i am only using rm150 tyres for my daily driving laa .. but good enuff for me laaa .. coz my mileage high maa .. hehehehe
toyo sure cepat botak one maa with my kinda mileage .. :p

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Depend on what u want also la.......AD07 is very close to semi slick..... but noisy..... i admit ad07 on wet not that good......see the tyre thread also tau lo... Want better tyre go for TOYO R888...............hehehehe

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
You compare the T1R to what Potenza model and wat Falken Model??

Since it is a top-of-the-range Toyo must compare to top of the range from other brands for a fair comparison.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Tom's

AD07 on standing water is admitedly crap, but then again many tures fail in this area. AD07 (60% or more worn) is not safe in standing water .

But in normal wet surface (rain , no standing water) it's fine. I use AD07 to drift on wet and dry and grip level is ok.
Also have driven Satria R3 down Frasers on 205/45-16 AD07 during the rain. No problems with grip.

Alcon06

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
Any ideas of the pricing for 195/55/15 or 205/50/15 for these Proxes T1-R?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
T1-R doesn't have the right size for my rim ler.. only the RA-1 got. I wanted a set of RA-1 too but its too rich for my blood. 13" RA-1 cost twice as much as 15" T1-R.

abuthen RA-1 isn't really sitable for street driving also, although its street legal. Noon time on hot weather maybe posible, operating temperatur range is 70 degree to 100 degree.. damn have to weave left and right if stuck behind slow car..

Last edited:

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
Try to call this Number for the tires... It is a shop at Keramat Wangsa.... I compared the Toyo Proxes with Potenza GIII.

012 6700217

Just wanna know?

Some tyre shops are selling those "CHAMBER NUTS"

Is it true that:-
1) It can reduce the lifespan of your suspension shaft.... cos my friend told me that his AE92 shaft are bent after using those nuts to set the chambers

I know that the chamber nut will be helpful if your car have an out-of-alignment chassis..... example: accident.....

I remember that my car is using those nuts when i was eaten by the tire shop claims that those nuts are good.... and the chamber cannot be perfect without em

but......

After i went to the shop (the number is above) they can have my cambers set even without the nuts..... i quickly dumped it... at the handling is nicer....

It is not deniable that the chambers nut can rotate itself when exposed to high abusive handling.

If this Gadget is good..... wonder why the japs frontcut.... never have one on em....!!!!!!!

well, i love this topic.... let's share your experience....

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
use pillow mount la......why so susah.....no need buka tyre........ i got a set of cusco for sale.......hahahaha

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
TOYO T1-R confirmed is gud....i been a frequent tyres basher.....tried YOKOs b4....es100, n ad07 frequently.....overall i would say TOYO is better, dry wise is better than es100 slightly lose out to AD07, but comes to wet.....YOKOs are nowhere near this T1-R PROXES...hehehe however 1 small thingy its side wall maybe not as tough as YOKOs

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If your cars need a Scanner Reader, which one you think will be better? As following:
The first one Scanner Reader SC16 GS500 OBD2 II

Specifications:

Codos Scanner Reader SC16 GS500 OBD2 II - DinoDirect.com

The second one : OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner D900
Specifications...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience