Titan or HWL for AutoFoamed Perdana V6?

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Hi there,

I have been using my current suspension which is stock for the last 5 years, never changed since bought the car in 2001, anyway, the rear absorbers seem to be leaking now.

I have tested both the HWL and Titans, both are good but I'm just worried about the aftersales service, this I would go for Titans.

I have recently fully autofoamed my car which has improve chassis dramatically, for those who don't know what Autofoam is, it is to stiffen the chassis and rear/front frames thus the very much improved handling.

Now I just need some suggestions on what I should do with the current aborbers, should I go for HWL or Titans to suit the autofoam or just save lots by just changing the absorbers to kayaba gas or sachs? By the way which is stiffer sachs or KYB gas?

I don;t mind not lowering the car, so getting the HWL or titan is a bonus for lowering.

Looks for better handling at higer speeds on highway, 150-170.

By the way, I have a 3 point strut for the front and a 2 point for the rear.

Please help me.

Cheers

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
about which one is stiffer..u shud try them both out.one may find it stiff and another not.:_:

i think titan will offer u a good set and will probably fulfill ur needs..not too sure about HWL.

i assume ur talking about adjustables?

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Not ,many people recommend hotbits, apparently their after sales service is not on par.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
As for Titan, u must really know what u want... before Richard (the owner cum tuner) can design one for u.

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Guess quite a lot of people recommending Titans, have to really save up for it, anyways, there is a slight leak in my rear abs, been using it for 5 years, now it hops in high speed, how long more do you think it can last before I have to fork out money for the titans?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
erm..u can check them out on the public listings rite here on zth.com.i think the price for u is there.

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
i will put my vote on titan
been using it for 2 years and still perfect

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Titan is like a buying absorbers for 10 years, if spoilt, can always service and doesn't cost much (mostly below RM 500 for all 4 sets). Now, try getting chop shop absorbers at that price!

johnvolk

Known Member
Sep 4, 2005
malaysia
hey guyz is the hwl adjustable absorbers are good??....is the after market service is good??......where is the service center??

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
ya...i put my vote on titan as well.U just need to tell wat u wan to richard...and better go there earlier..or else u need to bare with the long hour of waiting.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me start a thread
to all Brothers and Sisters

what we should upgrade for our engine and become a more power. U all can give ur solution or opinion of how to make a car faster with low budget or more expert modification. It is better we suggest for the NA engine, this is because turbo engine is too power already.... :tee:

Let me start for the 1st stage modification of the NA engine

1. ) Changing the ekzos system. (It will be cost u about 300-800) depend on the brand we choose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience