iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
twistedangel said:
wondering when's the next ots?
hmmph...miss another yet again...
trip delayed...will only be back in july...
hoping there's more to come.... :D

and maybe i can score a ride or two? perhaps..muahahaa..
wud me bein female make a diff? LOL
being female gives you more free ride offers. lol :p

laineylashes

Known Member
goosfrabar said:
leng-luis lah like u dun know:p

leng-luis like yourself, val, and a couple more near the drift cars were parked.:rolleyes:

Wah got 1 leng-lui wearing white baby T wif jeans...i got her pix, wah she damn keng!
* ahem ahem.....if she's some wan's gf i terribly sorry for the wild eye...i can't help it!
Plz dun kill me.

but i think the most beautiful lui is still Jane.
* Pls don't kill me skagee...you're a very lucky man!

*CABUT!:eek:
ey i wanna see the pic!

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
skageee: how was the FF drift yesterday?

the black GL is not bad man..... was there for approximately 7 minutes. guess ff drift is not for me.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
twistedangel said:
wondering when's the next ots?
hmmph...miss another yet again...
trip delayed...will only be back in july...
hoping there's more to come.... :D

and maybe i can score a ride or two? perhaps..muahahaa..
wud me bein female make a diff? LOL
Angel: Can't wait for you to come back... I'm sure you'll get the chance to ride in their cars.. One important tip.. Bring helmet if can.. Or pinjam k? I haven't been online for sometime already... Nowadays very difficult to come online cause I don't get to use theWifi in coll like I used to... Nowadays seldom chat with you..Oh well... I'm also settling into my new life... Well, trying... Hope to hear from you k?
Take care..

Last edited:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
goosfrabar said:
not dun want to share........

but cannot upload!:confused:

Juls2121: can u tell me how to reduce size using windows painter?
send through email lah , i think u have my email right . or u can try open the file , then go to edit then save it again. from edit u can also reduce the size.

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
whit3puppy said:
Angel: Can't wait for you to come back... I'm sure you'll get the chance to ride in their cars.. One important tip.. Bring helmet if can.. Or pinjam k? I haven't been online for sometime already... Nowadays very difficult to come online cause I don't get to use theWifi in coll like I used to... Nowadays seldom chat with you..Oh well... I'm also settling into my new life... Well, trying... Hope to hear from you k?
Take care..
hey val! :D how ya been..ahh so no wonder u havent been online...ive been swamped with assignments ..n next week tuesday its all over finally..then im off to barcelona for a holiday..ill be back in july ;) see u then...update me when i get back then :) bout everything new...umm helmet..darn dont have la :p muahaha...see if i can borrow one frm the pro-hatchers ...lol hehehe...

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
julie2121 said:
send through email lah , i think u have my email right . or u can try open the file , then go to edit then save it again. from edit u can also reduce the size.

oh izzit...ok i'll try to do that.

Juls, what makes u think i have your email?
dun have wor...

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
twistedangel said:
hey val! :D how ya been..ahh so no wonder u havent been online...ive been swamped with assignments ..n next week tuesday its all over finally..then im off to barcelona for a holiday..ill be back in july ;) see u then...update me when i get back then :) bout everything new...umm helmet..darn dont have la :p muahaha...see if i can borrow one frm the pro-hatchers ...lol hehehe...

twistedangel : dun worry bout the helmet, most drivers have xtra helmet. if u r concern of the hygiene in the helmet then, just bring along a snow cap/hat........u should have it since u live in the UK. ;)

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
twistedangel said:
ahhh alritey then...yay..no worries bout the helmet then...nah hygiene...im a tough gal ;) dont need a snow cap/hat..lol but its too troublesome to bring one all the way..anyways... ;) lol

coool...... hope to see u soon.;)

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
;) for sure im gonna try not miss any car related events while im back for 3 months...
weee summer holidays...cant wait...so excited...lol plus im so deprived...i dont have my mini..no sun..no mamak's..no tt's..no car events that i can go to....well none thats near enough..

i reckon ill have a heat stroke when i get back..hehehe its supposedly goin into summer her but its been raining mostly n u see the sun but u dont feel the heat... :D