Tengku Djan FXOpen team at Doha, Qatar this weekends

eddie82

Oct 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Formula DRIFT announces the Formula DRIFT Global Challenge on March 18, 2011. The inaugural event will be held at the Qatar Racing Club in Doha, Qatar.

Following the successful Formula DRIFT UAE Invitational event at Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, Formula DRIFT will be holding the first Formula DRIFT Global Challenge in Qatar. The Qatar Racing Club in Doha, Qatar will host the event on March 18, 2011. Nine drivers will compete, including seven of the top Formula DRIFT Pro Championship drivers: Chris Forsberg, Tanner Foust, Michael Essa, Tony Brakohiapa, Fredric Aasbo, Mike Whiddett and Daijiro Yoshihara. Those 7 drivers will joined by Formula DRIFT Asia Championship stars, Tengku Djan Ley of Malaysia and Kiki Sak Nana of Thailand. The competition will be in a similar to the 8 car head-to-head format to the UAE Invitational.

Live coverage and more info can be found at this website: http://www.formulad.com/blog/2011/pr...h-18-in-qatar/

And for those who will be in Malaysia 25-27th of March I like to remind that you will be able to watch Tengku Djan (one of top world drifters), Kiki , Tony Angelo, Ryan Tuerck and others at our event, for more info please visit: FXOPEN DRIFT : HOME

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience