Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
WaK_B8 said:
saya nak tanya sket....kalau amik upah pasang sunroof berape....saya brg dah ada cuma nak cari tempat pasang je....saya pakai mazda 323 4 pintu....sunroof saya dapat same model 4 pintu jugak...
u got pm bro....tq

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
plugtop said:
for wira sedan...what is the cheapest price?....from what car?
to all wira sedan n aeroback owners...this is d cheapest sunroof for ull...

gsr libero sunroof----rm1.5k nett
sunroof all function,switches n design sebijik with gsr/mivec sunroof...

tq plugtop

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
sunroof eterna..

ajim_v6 said:
pm me the price for perdana + installation..?? interested.. thx..
u got pm bro...tq

zrule

Feb 9, 2006
nak tanya pasang sunroof nie kena register ngan jpj or not..coz ramai kata kena register.melainkan sunroof mcm kat kedai redzone tue.

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
sunroof..

zrule said:
nak tanya pasang sunroof nie kena register ngan jpj or not..coz ramai kata kena register.melainkan sunroof mcm kat kedai redzone tue.
register for ur own good la bro...if kena tahan pun later jpj ask u to go for inspection...they only kacau if its national car...coz they no la national car no sunroof...

we will giv everything needed for registration...such as all resit from hcut and our wokshop...pic b4 n after installation and letter written on how installation done...

tq bro..

Cknacci

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
pm me best price 4 kelisa n perdana with installation bro..thks

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
Cknacci said:
pm me best price 4 kelisa n perdana with installation bro..thks
check pm bro...tq

caqc12

Known Member
May 31, 2005
KL
bro,i need info.....if satria with rusty n hole over the roof (mean the roof cannot used anymore need to be replace)....is it enough using libero sunroof????mean the metal part is enough till back???coz if wanna used mivec one is hard to find.....

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
caqc12 said:
bro,i need info.....if satria with rusty n hole over the roof (mean the roof cannot used anymore need to be replace)....is it enough using libero sunroof????mean the metal part is enough till back???coz if wanna used mivec one is hard to find.....
-yes enuf but must find full libero sunroof not that been cut over to fit in kontena space...
-i got half one but must check ur rooftop 1st...kasi ukur 1st...

tq bro

caqc12

Known Member
May 31, 2005
KL
kuyeen said:
-yes enuf but must find full libero sunroof not that been cut over to fit in kontena space...
-i got half one but must check ur rooftop 1st...kasi ukur 1st...

tq bro
thanks bro for the info....cheers

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
bo prob at all....

free bump for myself...ahaakkk

joseph_lim75

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
Wira sunroof

Brother, i have a WIRA, looking to replace my roof top coz rusty. Thinking of getting a sun roof. Which one do you recommend. If the inner part is dirty and need to rewrap, any recommendation ? How is the condition of the roof light ? Is it yellowish or still good condition, any picture that can send to me at [email protected].

By the way, where can i get back the link of the JPJ website about sunroof is illegal ? The link provided previously in this forum seems to be broken.

Thanks to all sifu

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
joseph_lim75 said:
Brother, i have a WIRA, looking to replace my roof top coz rusty. Thinking of getting a sun roof. Which one do you recommend. If the inner part is dirty and need to rewrap, any recommendation ? How is the condition of the roof light ? Is it yellowish or still good condition, any picture that can send to me at [email protected].

By the way, where can i get back the link of the JPJ website about sunroof is illegal ? The link provided previously in this forum seems to be broken.

Thanks to all sifu
u got pm bro...tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We're only hours away from the start of the 2010 Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race, one of the most anticipated events of the year. Considered to be the most challenging race in South East Asia, the MMER returns to its original format of starting at midnight and ending at high noon. This makes life a bit more easier for the drivers with the cooler...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience