Show us your lancer/evo pics!

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
Re: Show us you lancer/evo pics!

My humble Year 2002-2006 look .... Retro/Ol' Skool is the way to go ... :biggrin:

nice car bro...............:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Bro, nice job! What powerplant inside?
wow 2 doors?cuope erk?very rARE.......................................:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Guys, just resprayed by car from Metallic White to Gun Matel Grey with Matte Silver Effect for your view and comments. Going for a 'garang' and aggressive look plus there's too many white Evos out there. :P Thanks for viewing..

"Dare to be different"
so garang la...smart car...............:driver:

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
nice ride bro :wavey:

edison_loy

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
yup advan rs... i bought it at podium auto in sunway
Bro, may I know how much you bought it? New ?
You can PM me !! Tq
I think to change to a standard OEM BBS for my E9 but quite hard to get it. So have plan to other rims, currently fix with 17" RE30, not really look good. Hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My door actuator sometimes not working and i'm think to diy changing the door actuator(driver door actuator). I went to 1U Eneos to buy the door actuator but i found out there are 2 types of door actuator (2 wires and 5 wires door actuator). Which one to buy:confused_smile: ???Pls help me......thanks.....:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience