Rust In Peace: Ferrari F430 Spyder

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

It is some what odd to me that every time a supercar crashes it makes the news. It seems to me that everyone wants to know when one of their beloved dream car departs and somewhere around the world, someone could be weeping while reading this. If you are one of those people dubbing tissues around your cheek, I feel you. It’s painful when you read about such things, thoughts like “awww”, “how could he”, “What an idiot” or “I’m sure I’d never crash my supercar if I had one, I’m a good driver”, cloud your mind while reading. Fact of the matter is, no matter how good of a driver you are, accidents do happen. Just not like this.

The “idiot” driving this car had his baby in the car and judging by the way the car has been totaled, he must have been going really fast. Sure, this car is meant to handle speeds like that, but only in the hands of experienced and responsible drivers the keyword being responsible. This dude doesn’t seem responsible at all; both him and his baby got thrown out of the car and sustained minor injuries, what type of a father subjects his kid to such horror? Especially on public roads where chances of accidents are higher. I’m not saying it’s okay for him to take his baby for a high speed spin around a track, I’m saying that people should know that no one is immune to crashes in fast cars and they should risk no ones lives except their own while indulging in their high speed thrills. I’m not advocating fast driving but who am I kidding? Just stay safe, you’re not the only one on the road and maybe not even in the car.

Daniel89

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
Yeah man we wont know when this kind of thing will happen one :( !

jamesc

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
shyt happens...like how i overturned my baby 2wice in putrajaya...

skyancient

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
it happens on a rainny day?? another rich guy dumping money into the drain...

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
haiz......some say driving supercar is much easier with the technology inside. susah accident bla bla bla bla.... but still there are idiots out there that Crash this techno car. haiz stupidos

Snipermc

Dec 5, 2005
The Idoit must be either "high" or drunk... speeding with his baby inside!!
What was he thinking!!

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
wtf man

everyone seems to know what actually causes the accident and call the driver idiot.

He could be driving at 100kmh, and suddenly one wheel came off, bang the divider bla bla bla.

And yeah shit happens

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if the driver misbehaving/racing when driving then I can say 2 things:

1) good riddence to such stupid driver on the road. He should have been killed, becoz one day he might get involved with another accident, perhaps causing death of other innocent life.

2) One wreck ferrari means another demand from the ferrari factory. Good business.

Snipermc

Dec 5, 2005
wtf man

everyone seems to know what actually causes the accident and call the driver idiot.

He could be driving at 100kmh, and suddenly one wheel came off, bang the divider bla bla bla.

And yeah shit happens
Bro... look at how the car is wracked... 100kmh?? more like 200kmh... dont think ferarri will built a car with our Milo tins...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Unless the drivers' story is told, don't buta-buta whack the driver.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Bro... look at how the car is wracked... 100kmh?? more like 200kmh... dont think ferarri will built a car with our Milo tins...
it's just an example im giving. Anyway, have u seen those crash test they do on cars ? IINM it's only 60kmh (or was it mph), and yet the cars still got wrecked like shit.

And yeah, i agree with V-Spec. Dont buta2 bash the driver

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone..i run a 1996 tiara..the engine uses carburettor and recently i noticed there's smell of petrol coming from my engine..sent it to the mech and asked him to check..after checking, he said something behind my carb leaked and needed to be replaced..i got 2 options:

1. Replace the entire carb which would cost me 880 for a new one as the torn part which is rubber cannot be replaced. No replacement parts.

2. Rebuild the carburettor with a carburettor rebuild kit which would cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience