Roll Em Up - Your Windows that is - New Windows Roll Up Module

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
2006 MERDEKA PROMOTION - Windows Roll Up Module

LOOK BELOW FOR THE MERDEKA PROMOTION!!!!!

Hi,

Introducing the latest cool gadget.

The Auto Window Wind Up Module.

Many of you may have been confused that this comes with the Radiostar Alarm. Sorry for the confusion but if you look at the description we used the word READY. This means all Radiostar Alarms are compatible with a Windows Roll Up Module. You need to add this module for this function to work.

So what does it do? Well its a cool gadget that can wind up you windows when you arm your car. It automatically winds up your window one by one given that it is open. You may ask can you wind down the windows then? The answer is sorry no. Its a gadget to wind up the windows only. Really good when you are a driver who always open your windows or have small kids who like to open the windows.

It will guarantee that your windows are locked up shut everytime you get off your car.

Some guys use relays to get this function but its dangerous as the power needed to perform this wind up is much larger than what your normal window motor can do.Using relays is dangerous as then may add up to 8 or 10 relays per window. Using a proper wind up module is much safer and reliable.

Lambent Adesys Sdn Bhd is providing this at RM200 (inlusive of the installation).

If you are interested please give us a call

012 - 2083843 or 012 - 5180280

Thanks all.

Last edited:

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
yo bro......

Do I get any discount for 2 doors car.... since only 2 windows :regular_smile:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
2006 MERDEKA PROMOTION

Hi All,

In conjunction with Merdeka we are offering our Radiostar customers a fantastic deal to complete your alarm system

Radiostar Customers
Windows Roll Up Module + Back Up Siren Package

Merdeka Promotion Price = RM220 (inclusive of installation)
Normal Price = RM270 (Windows Module = RM200 Backup=RM70)

Windows Wind Up Module
Merdeka Promotion Price = Only RM 150 (inclusive of installation)
Normal Price = RM200

Non Customers
Windows Roll Up Module + Back Up Siren Package

Merdeka Promotion Price = RM250 (inclusive of installation)

Windows Wind Up Module
Merdeka Promotion Price = Only RM 180 (inclusive of installation)

This promotion is valid till 3rd September 2006

Call us now to book your appointment!

Last edited:

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Yo Bro Ad....
Please keep the Wind Up Module for me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im in Taiwan now will be back early next month... Please extend the offer for me....
I lap u!!!!!
Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s much better looking if you ask me, than the 7-series that is. Though I still cant stand those gaping nostril like grills, the overall design of the Gran Turismo (that’s what it’s called) is rather striking. Designed as a “coupe” ala Mercedes CLS, Porsche Panamera and Aston Martin Rapide, the Gran Turismo is expected to be launched in 2010...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience