Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Now days not much news from Animals,
I hear other friend say before CNY they when up to Genting and got play tailgate with other car (wira), my friend loose in that battle and the shocking part the wira have pull away a distance... when friend car arrive in 1 of the corner they say the wira crash very bad after that they also drive slow slow up the hill.
Oh yeah.. the ppl whom feeds the animals lose his jobs. Nobody is feeding them officially. Somewhat, they are tamed down temporrarily.

However, another group of animals went on the road. Sad to hear ur story bro... Any news from the Bukit Aman..?

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
IF this OP is telling the truth, then of course the VIOS is the VICTIM. But you got read my post properly or not? To the police or even a lawyer inveestigating this case, the evidence all will show that the VIOS HIT THE CITY. Understand?

But then again, let say the City came here first and tell his version of the story, you will definitely say the VIOS hantam the CITY, right? Just because you hear one side of a story first, it does not make it the truth. Not with HARD EVIDENCE (ie, video of the fella hitting the Vios or vice versa).

Fact matters. Stories do not. Nuff said.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

In the report you say you honk him. But the story in ZTH you say you flash him?
Any reason for the inconsistency?
thats why the Vios Owner is looking for eye witness to support the case. so, if anyone out there had seen this, pls help the guy... we all know how bad the feeling is when u see your car damage like that...:adore:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I saw 2 'body gloves' logo at the front hood there, worse come to worse, call the forensic units to use the finger prints and identify the fella, provided the victim haven't wash his car :biggrin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
lol.. yep mistyped that. i edited it already.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
donCityZ,

U really is our Zth CSI, i agree with you... when i saw the pic at first feel emotional at 1st but now after looking at it we need to see both car....

To all car driver just be careful then driving the road

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
lousy officer.....tht report full of 'telah':biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
1st, sorry to what happen to your friend Xbalance. Hope he is ok and let the people who did this get his karma.

2nd to DonCZ.
People involved in accidents, you don't have to go and point out why victim will lose the case, this and that bla bla bla....TS is telling us to be careful on the road and keep an eye out on this car as to avoid any future confrontation that might happen to another victim. You were not at the scene when things happen.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Dude..
Why can't you just make way in the first place to AVOID all these??? According to you, he's about 150m behind and the road was quite empty and instead of him, why can't you switch lane???
it could be a mistake at tat time, but by flashing lights doesn't mean u hv to giv way cos i was driving high speed as well (bout 90 to 100km/h,, overspeed limit bit )..from this incident, it shows some malaysian driving attitude in a bad way, i might be wrong as well, but he cant just show his anger by ramming n chasiing ppls car.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Dude..
Why can't you just make way in the first place to AVOID all these??? According to you, he's about 150m behind and the road was quite empty and instead of him, why can't you switch lane???
dude...

by flashing the light does not give rights to the other drivers to give way.... just recently, a car flashing a light to me ask me to give way while there is a really slow lorry besides me... i understand if you flash it once.. but twice is pushing it dude... i gave him high beam when he drive passed me and i even chase him for about 5 minutes to teach him a lesson.....
it could be a mistake at tat time, but by flashing lights doesn't mean u hv to giv way cos i was driving high speed as well (bout 90 to 100km/h,, overspeed limit bit )..from this incident, it shows some malaysian driving attitude in a bad way, i might be wrong as well, but he cant just show his anger by ramming n chasiing ppls car.

Well its definitely not right to flash your headlight just to chase someone off the OVERTAKING lane ( not FAST LANE ) but my point here is try to AVOID confrontations/ arguments on the road 'cause it may lead to something else.. They wanna overtake you? Let them be.. What have we got to lose if we just make way for these bastards and hopefully they can join their Maker sooner or probably at the next turn..

Oh btw, what do you get in return by chasing him back for 5 minutes? A 2 bar boost of EGO??:stupid:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
TitanRev, why la u del all my postings.

I just wanted to set things straight, please do not claim the police
involve in rasuah blindly. Not all cops are bad. The TS said the cop
said he will lose in court bcos the cop are siding with the City gang.
This is not true, because if you just see the car conditions, it will
only point to the conclusion that Vios hit the City. Thats all.

While I pity the TS for this incident that happened, like drag addict said
also - you can avoid this if you just give way to the bastards who is doing
200km/h and flashing you from behind.

Ppl need to learn to AVOID CONFRONTATION, stay patient and NEVER
PROVOKE OTHERS, and BACK DOWN when being PROVOKED. It does not
mean you lose, but it just shows to the world you are smarter.

Nuff Said.

gjrforce

1,000 RPM
Jun 11, 2007
i wasnt trying to pour u some cold water..
it will take really long if u bring it to court.

i have other case with me and i have witness, catch on the spot, the evildent..yet after 4 years still belum settle..the bastard still living and as per normal.

good luck !

MANSTIR

Feb 18, 2010
Selangor
TitanRev, why la u del all my postings.

I just wanted to set things straight, please do not claim the police
involve in rasuah blindly. Not all cops are bad. The TS said the cop
said he will lose in court bcos the cop are siding with the City gang.
This is not true, because if you just see the car conditions, it will
only point to the conclusion that Vios hit the City. Thats all.

While I pity the TS for this incident that happened, like drag addict said
also - you can avoid this if you just give way to the bastards who is doing
200km/h and flashing you from behind.

Ppl need to learn to AVOID CONFRONTATION, stay patient and NEVER
PROVOKE OTHERS, and BACK DOWN when being PROVOKED. It does not
mean you lose, but it just shows to the world you are smarter.

Nuff Said.
i wasnt trying to pour u some cold water..
it will take really long if u bring it to court.

i have other case with me and i have witness, catch on the spot, the evildent..yet after 4 years still belum settle..the bastard still living and as per normal.

good luck !
dear bro,

u forgOt to see last photos.. stated "the criminal slam my car"... you see if any " fingerprint"... sure strong proves we have...

regards,

MANSTIR

P/S- bro gjrforce, maybe u can share to us, ur 4 years roll storie...

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
dear bro,

u forgOt to see last photos.. stated "the criminal slam my car"... you see if any " fingerprint"... sure strong proves we have...

regards,

MANSTIR

P/S- bro gjrforce, maybe u can share to us, ur 4 years roll storie...
What gjforce was trying to say was... the criminal was caught on the spot. Yet, it's still suspended untill today unsolved.

chriiz18

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
If someone showed you a midfinger, try to give him a peace finger and smile. Might just soften egos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to increase the sound huh??coz i've been tried to adjust the soft and hard but the result is almost the same loh...which better? the hard of soft side??and the second adaptor which is located below the connection to the hose??what is the function?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience