Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Why would you want that? U cant see leaks. Accessibility harder also
After changing my cam & crank sensor the 2nd time this year. I was thinking is it because my working area those stone,sand,mud thing cause this.

If yes,if I install this will it extend the life span of my cam & crank sensor and other part.

Juz my thinking only lah

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
After changing my cam & crank sensor the 2nd time this year. I was thinking is it because my working area those stone,sand,mud thing cause this.

If yes,if I install this will it extend the life span of my cam & crank sensor and other part.

Juz my thinking only lah
Was the sensor that dirty?

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

Juz my thinking only lah
Is your wira lowered ?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update.

After changing both cam & crank sensor the car start nicely and didn't mati agn until...... Today.....

Lucky the car can start back without taking the battery wire off. Juz turn the key few time and it start back agn.

After makan breakfast I went back to the workshop,the boss see my car also kepala pening. He unplug all the wire on the ecu and wait for his checking result....

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wira update.

After changing both cam & crank sensor the car start nicely and didn't mati agn until...... Today.....

Lucky the car can start back without taking the battery wire off. Juz turn the key few time and it start back agn.

After makan breakfast I went back to the workshop,the boss see my car also kepala pening. He unplug all the wire on the ecu and wait for his checking result....
Like bro. Izso mentioned something might be shorting the sensor........

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Like bro. Izso mentioned something might be shorting the sensor........
The mechanic had check all my sensor. Everything is running fine.
Today morning it juz suddenly went dead agn. Starting to getting piss by the vdo thingy. Although is nice to use but when it got problem is really haed to know which thing break down. Diagnose also didn't come out any code is quite difficult.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The mechanic had check all my sensor. Everything is running fine.
Today morning it juz suddenly went dead agn. Starting to getting piss by the vdo thingy. Although is nice to use but when it got problem is really haed to know which thing break down. Diagnose also didn't come out any code is quite difficult.
Check your wiring for the sensors leading back to the ecu. If it aint the wiring, it has to be the ecu. Sensors relay information back to the ecu. It's the ecu that makes the decisions.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car tuning is both an industry and a hobby, in which an automobile, motor bike, scooter or moped is modified in order to improve its performance, handling and presentation and improve the owner's driving style. As most vehicles leave the factory set up for average driver expectations and average conditions, tuning has become a way to personalize the characteristics of the vehicle to the owner's preference. For example, they may be altered to provide better fuel economy, produce more power...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience