Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh....in that case what can I do to make the grounding back to normal?
Old cars, sometimes the old wires resistant very high. Just get some thick grounding cables and ground a few points. My VR have extra cables to engine, firewall, alternator, and car body ......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Crank sensor have chg to a new one.
1st time the engine can start
After 2day dead agn.
How was it changed? Check the sensor contacts, wires, etc. If crank is strong and it doesn't fire, there's only a very very small number of things that can cause that. You better pray it's not your ECU

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
How was it changed? Check the sensor contacts, wires, etc. If crank is strong and it doesn't fire, there's only a very very small number of things that can cause that. You better pray it's not your ECU
Now what I guess is the ecu got problem. Ini kali mati lah.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Now what I guess is the ecu got problem. Ini kali mati lah.
what mati...yours only wira ecu.
mine is waja 1.8 ecu...just check online for the cost.When i encounter my weird problem i even bought another unit of 2nd ecu for about RM500.

Apart from bad wiring or grounding, bad connector can cause weird problem too. My friend blm has the check engine light blinking, speedo not working, and sometimes clock will reset. at first he tought its the O2 sensor and speed sensor needed replacement but a Proton tech said his mileages is too low for that to happened and the tech has never do replacement of the speed sensor and die2 said the speedsensor is very durable. One day i swap my meter cluster with him and everything was fine thus we conclude the meter cluster is fsulty. when we reinstall the old meter cluster.....everything works fine, totally no explanation what happen except the connector is potentially dirty(still dont make sense as its well protected behind the meter in the dash).

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
what mati...yours only wira ecu.
mine is waja 1.8 ecu...just check online for the cost.When i encounter my weird problem i even bought another unit of 2nd ecu for about RM500.

Apart from bad wiring or grounding, bad connector can cause weird problem too. My friend blm has the check engine light blinking, speedo not working, and sometimes clock will reset. at first he tought its the O2 sensor and speed sensor needed replacement but a Proton tech said his mileages is too low for that to happened and the tech has never do replacement of the speed sensor and die2 said the speedsensor is very durable. One day i swap my meter cluster with him and everything was fine thus we conclude the meter cluster is fsulty. when we reinstall the old meter cluster.....everything works fine, totally no explanation what happen except the connector is potentially dirty(still dont make sense as its well protected behind the meter in the dash).
My car now always have the speed & high voltage issue. I didn't go and bother it since my meter still can use. Juz when you go more then 100km/h it will pop up.
The crank sensor one I had changed a new sensor already.

Wah,waja ecu so mahal.

Attachments

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
totally no explanation what happen except the connector is potentially dirty(still dont make sense as its well protected behind the meter in the dash).
It was originally loose. After some time of using, it became looser and then occasionally lost connection.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My car now always have the speed & high voltage issue. I didn't go and bother it since my meter still can use. Juz when you go more then 100km/h it will pop up.
The crank sensor one I had changed a new sensor already.

Wah,waja ecu so mahal.
P0501 & P0113 errors been there since last year. P0335 is your crank sensor. Did you previously change the crank sensor?

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Some times I think carburetor car is better, for longetivity that is....my old proton saga never gave these kinds of problems, sure the idling wasnt the most consistent, but it will always run.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyota has dropped a ‘Speed’ in between Land and Cruiser for one Land Cruiser project. The said word come with these elements; twin-turbo, 2000hp and 352km/h. Meet the Toyota Land Speed Cruiser, the hyper SUV created by the company for this year's SEMA Show.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]-->
<!--[if gte mso...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience