Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Which mean I need to do a new set piping if I use this extractor?
It's not a must la. You will feel a difference but maybe minor differences. If you do up the whole thing then that's a different story. But performance gains from modding exhaust isn't big. It'll just feel "lighter" or something like that. Not lekat kerusi differences

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I think the 2.5 inch is the outer diameter of the piping. Then inner will be less than 2.5inch. It depends on the wall thickness always measure inner bore for more accuracy if cannot then you measure the OD then wall thickness then you get the ID because your exhaust flows inside the tube not outside. I have came across 2.5 inch piping on OD and ID only 2 inch.
he measure his muffler tip lah. not the piping.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
that is a seriously thick exhaust. Half an inch thick
Because stainless steel got many different thickness other than diameter some they use wrong type of stainless steel.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
You can - not to say you can't. But I've never used this brand before so I don't know how it affects performance. It looks like a Jasma brand extractor.

Compare that Jasma with this :

This is the Powerzone one. The way the collectors merge is different. Powerzone is a more reputable brand but if you got budget have a look at Supercircuit exhausts as well. They can do the whole exhaust. There's a few brands out there - you need to get opinions from people who have used them.

My old car had the whole exhaust done by Everco way before they were expensive. I had the front to back done for 1300 back then (close to 20 years ago).
Ok,noted the Powerzone one I also saw it. The seller say is 1.8 inch need to mod abit

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
POwerzone extractor can use. Go for it....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's not a must la. You will feel a difference but maybe minor differences. If you do up the whole thing then that's a different story. But performance gains from modding exhaust isn't big. It'll just feel "lighter" or something like that. Not lekat kerusi differences
Been there done that for extractor and exhaust. Finally when first time try out VR at mechanic shop, basically he just fitted back the driver's seat, really stick to the seat......lol

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I had a question.
If I buy this

the seller say is 1.8 inch. So the B pipe am I going to do follow the extractor size or can I opt to 2 inch at the B pipe sector?

for muffler I was consider something like

or

mid bullet still researching so juz step by step.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I had a question.
If I buy this

the seller say is 1.8 inch. So the B pipe am I going to do follow the extractor size or can I opt to 2 inch at the B pipe sector?

for muffler I was consider something like

or

mid bullet still researching so juz step by step.
If you buy either rear muffler, I guarantee it'll be loud everytime you start in the morning and highway drone will be crazy.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
If you buy either rear muffler, I guarantee it'll be loud everytime you start in the morning and highway drone will be crazy.
Okay.....I think there is still more to research.
The extractor part I had also ask max racing exhaust. They sell 680 for this. And is more longer then the powerzone one.

Attachments

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Okay.....I think there is still more to research.
The extractor part I had also ask max racing exhaust. They sell 680 for this. And is more longer then the powerzone one.
That looks like the Jasma one. I dunno - no brand so can't really tell what is wat.

1.jpg

Look at the one I installed for a Honda EF with b18 engine. 4-1, a tabung reso, a straight flow rear muffler tabung and extended the tip. The exhaust is loud enough when on power but the engine and intake is way louder than the exhaust. Plenty of low end rumble when idling and minimal restriction. It was de-cat though which is something the owner didn't want to install.

Reactions: KHNG940413

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
That looks like the Jasma one. I dunno - no brand so can't really tell what is wat.

View attachment 577847

Look at the one I installed for a Honda EF with b18 engine. 4-1, a tabung reso, a straight flow rear muffler tabung and extended the tip. The exhaust is loud enough when on power but the engine and intake is way louder than the exhaust. Plenty of low end rumble when idling and minimal restriction. It was de-cat though which is something the owner didn't want to install.
Okok,

This is the header I mention.
After raya only go chk with exhaust shop for more info.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
lke vr2 says, mau lekat kerusi, enjin swap je~
Engine swap susah lah~
Jb here say a shop got swap package la 4g15 to 4g91 half cut
Something like this

Engine 4G91 Complete ( Halfcut Set )
Engine Bay ( Color ikut Anda )
New Timing Belt
New Hose
Fan,Alternator,aircond Belt
Fully Service
Aircond Refill
Extractor
New Rempipe
Radiator Service
Free Dyno Run
Labour Charge
‼*Old Parts Trade In*
RM 5500 .00

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a twist of a different kind that will be keeping Ken Block out of the Rally of Portugal following an accident that saw him send his Ford Fiesta WRC car airborne with multiple rolls mid-air before coming to a halt on its side in a ditch.

Block and his teammate Alex Gelsomino were out doing shakedown and practice runs for the rally when the DC Shoes founder clipped the inside of a turn too deep and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience