Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
aiya~I not pandai to see the caliper to be honest with you. SO i need to use google to hlp me convert.Hahahahaha
From the photo you shared earlier, the reading on top are Empirical while the bottom one is Metric.

Each small line on that scale is 1/16 of an inch. The next line is longer and denotes 1/8.
Starting from the 1" mark, you count the lines and arrive at 1 12/16 which simplifies to 1 3/4 which is 1.75 inch

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
From the photo you shared earlier, the reading on top are Empirical while the bottom one is Metric.

Each small line on that scale is 1/16 of an inch. The next line is longer and denotes 1/8.
Starting from the 1" mark, you count the lines and arrive at 1 12/16 which simplifies to 1 3/4 which is 1.75 inch
So I assume is a stock exhaust pipe I guess?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
So I assume is a stock exhaust pipe I guess?
Super stock. Time to upgrade. Hehehehe... if you change extractor get a tuned length 4-2-1 and then 2" your piping, add a middle resonator (straight flow tabung type, not those stupid swirl bullets) to reduce the drone and add a straight flow rear muffler. The bigger the better for a nicer tone and less noise.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Super stock. Time to upgrade. Hehehehe... if you change extractor get a tuned length 4-2-1 and then 2" your piping, add a middle resonator (straight flow tabung type, not those stupid swirl bullets) to reduce the drone and add a straight flow rear muffler. The bigger the better for a nicer tone and less noise.
Sound very poisoning.....Hahahahaha.
I juz saw a 4-2-1 extractor stainless steel one.

something like this

Is it ok I use it and sambung back my ori pipe or juz do a set of new exhaust is better?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even straight through rear muffler, after a while the fiber glass disappears the sound will change. Mine changed completely, but then mine close to 20 years already......lol

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Even straight through rear muffler, after a while the fiber glass disappears the sound will change. Mine changed completely, but then mine close to 20 years already......lol
To me I want a deep tone sound. Not those prangggggggggggggg when you tekan minyak and this is what my car sound now.Even when you up shift your gear it will have the pop sound. I think I am at the age I feel pranggg sound is to annoy to me.Hahahahaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
To me I want a deep tone sound. Not those prangggggggggggggg when you tekan minyak and this is what my car sound now.Even when you up shift your gear it will have the pop sound. I think I am at the age I feel pranggg sound is to annoy to me.Hahahahaha
Mine very deep bass sound. If alarm with motion sensor, even if I drive pass slowly the alarm will go off......hahahha

Reactions: KHNG940413

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Which mean I need to do a new set piping if I use this extractor?
yea. if use existing maybe ada power loss. a proper set may be better. IMHO. i am still learning

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sound very poisoning.....Hahahahaha.
I juz saw a 4-2-1 extractor stainless steel one.

something like this

Is it ok I use it and sambung back my ori pipe or juz do a set of new exhaust is better?
You can - not to say you can't. But I've never used this brand before so I don't know how it affects performance. It looks like a Jasma brand extractor.

Compare that Jasma with this :

This is the Powerzone one. The way the collectors merge is different. Powerzone is a more reputable brand but if you got budget have a look at Supercircuit exhausts as well. They can do the whole exhaust. There's a few brands out there - you need to get opinions from people who have used them.

My old car had the whole exhaust done by Everco way before they were expensive. I had the front to back done for 1300 back then (close to 20 years ago).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:smile: ..i just change my stock turbin to AR60 twin blade type..but the prob is..its seems like my fuel pump cannot support enough fuel...so , anybody can help me what the cost of gtr fuel pump @ others suitable pump & the cost...pls assume me as a newbee in the turbo world, btw the machine is rb20det/manual...tolong ye abang 2X.. :dancing2:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience