Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yup,Copy of that I think so.

A mechanic I know is persuade me to swap my engine to a 4g92 sohc I was like bro even you are poisoning me to engine swap? Vdo is leceh mah swap to something no leceh only mahh.

Anyway any sifu have any suggestions. The exhaust tailpipe is pretty loud. May I know replace with which type of tail pipe can reduce the sound?
Stock wira 1.8 muffler.

Keep the engine stock or only minor mod until u outgrew the engine or u blow it. Then only change to more power. Sometimes a tamer engine allows u to go fast as u can run it to the limit almost everytime.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Yup,Copy of that I think so.

A mechanic I know is persuade me to swap my engine to a 4g92 sohc I was like bro even you are poisoning me to engine swap? Vdo is leceh mah swap to something no leceh only mahh.

Anyway any sifu have any suggestions. The exhaust tailpipe is pretty loud. May I know replace with which type of tail pipe can reduce the sound?
LOL. told ya. get the dohc 4g92 and you'll be smiling. hahaha.

what's your current muffler? got photos? need to know your piping spec as well. usually can add another resonator/midbox to quiet things down

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru

what's your current muffler? got photos? need to know your piping spec as well. usually can add another resonator/midbox to quiet things down
Tomorrow I will take a picture. Muffler is juz a straight flow I think mid had a resonator. If I add one more resonator except quiet will it have any side effect?

Yup.I was like even you also poison me to engine swap. I think I will use until the engine is dead or something happen. I survey alot of 4g92 sohc price is really close to a 4g93 sohc. Half cut for 92 is around RM4k 93 is Rm4.8. Dohc don't even think. Saw one selling RM7.5k for half cut.I can buy my whole cart already.Hahahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Stock wira 1.8 muffler.

Keep the engine stock or only minor mod until u outgrew the engine or u blow it. Then only change to more power. Sometimes a tamer engine allows u to go fast as u can run it to the limit almost everytime.
The most important thing. No $$$. As you say I juz use until the engine blew or something happen to the car then I only engine swap. In the mean time I juz drive it.

Btw 1.8 muffler can direct slot in or need to do welding?

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Tomorrow I will take a picture. Muffler is juz a straight flow I think mid had a resonator. If I add one more resonator except quiet will it have any side effect?

Yup.I was like even you also poison me to engine swap. I think I will use until the engine is dead or something happen. I survey alot of 4g92 sohc price is really close to a 4g93 sohc. Half cut for 92 is around RM4k 93 is Rm4.8. Dohc don't even think. Saw one selling RM7.5k for half cut.I can buy my whole cart already.Hahahahaha
straight flowing resonator mid box will work fine. dont buy those swirl swirl bullet stuff.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
straight flowing resonator mid box will work fine. dont buy those swirl swirl bullet stuff.
Ohhhh....you mean those pattern like twisted one right?

My old myvi also have use it before the set up is
4-1,mid bullet,S flow
The original resonator also keep it I didn't took out since I told the exhaust sifu that I don't too loud.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Stock wira 1.8 muffler.

This type right? Need seems like direct bolt on. But is it work on wira 1.5 to?

Attachments

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
This type right? Need seems like direct bolt on. But is it work on wira 1.5 to?
yes, can be installed on wira 1.5.
There are 2 version. 1) standard and 2) preng...which is suppose to be louder when you step on it. There are some videos on YouTube.

Change like mine also can... not loud... bassy sound when step on higher RPM or at 100km/h and above.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Ohhhh....you mean those pattern like twisted one right?

My old myvi also have use it before the set up is
4-1,mid bullet,S flow
The original resonator also keep it I didn't took out since I told the exhaust sifu that I don't too loud.
yes. dont buy those twisted one. get those hot bits resonator from speedworks. get this 9" length 2" in/out resonator is enough to add under your car - https://shopee.com.my/Hot-Bits-Perf...esonator-2.00-X-9-Inch-i.119505399.1910188310

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

If rear is straight thru', better change the rear to quiet one. To me, Adding in the middle won't help much.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Stock wira 1.8 muffler.

When I bought VR was 2.0L A/T, mechanic say all in good condition why you convert, use first. 6 months later GB kaput. Half cut GB RM2.3k, Half cut VR4 RM3.5k, that was how VR started ......hahahhaa

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
When I bought VR was 2.0L A/T, mechanic say all in good condition why you convert, use first. 6 months later GB kaput. Half cut GB RM2.3k, Half cut VR4 RM3.5k, that was how VR started ......hahahhaa
From how u word it i can see that;
When u got the car u wanted to mod and already prepared everything which inclusive of budget and 'ministry' approval.People around u also poison u kaw2.

However your mech was 'in the way'. Since u dont want to waste all the preparation you go all out punishing the car hoping for something majorto breaks and u can justify to your mech which u managed to accomplish only after 6 month coz it was a jap car and soo reliable.

There are other version in my mind but i think this is the right one...hahahahaha.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
From how u word it i can see that;
When u got the car u wanted to mod and already prepared everything which inclusive of budget and 'ministry' approval.People around u also poison u kaw2.

However your mech was 'in the way'. Since u dont want to waste all the preparation you go all out punishing the car hoping for something majorto breaks and u can justify to your mech which u managed to accomplish only after 6 month coz it was a jap car and soo reliable.

There are other version in my mind but i think this is the right one...hahahahaha.
Jap car GB ok, but my Mitsu A/T is same as the Perdana SEi. I think you know how reliable is that GB. In fact the car bought from mechanic's bro in law and under his service. GB was also just replaced that was why he ask me to use first .........hahahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru

This is my muffler. And my friend say the exhaust set up is not normal. Don't know what he mean

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve promised a special category for Hybrids and we now bring to you The HONDA Hybrid Class! All Hybrids are welcomed, and especially to the CR-Zs, this is your time to glow!. There will be a HONDA Hybrid Class Special one-off trophies to be won! Time to sign up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience