RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
right or wrong,d fella's gone......n wether i know d deceased personally or not,as a motor head,i would just like 2 offer my condolences n kindly remind others try ur best not 2 put any1's lives at risk.......no1 is condoning any kind of reckless driving in here...it's just a simple thread 2 offer our final respect 2 a fellow motor head,dat's all.......
n pls,since dis IS a public forum....any1 can say watever he/she wants.....sum1 1na remember him a fren/great driver/watever...sum 1na condemn him 4 being a reckless driver...no1's right,no1's wrong..it's PUBLIC.....but try 2 take it slow....show sum respect,wether wat he did was acceptable or not.he is GONE 4 goodness sake......wat's d point of fighting/arguing in here?pls dun hate me....like wat minivan sed,it's not my fight too in here..just 1na share a lil of wat i feel....
peace......

Last edited:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
right or wrong,d fella's gone......n wether i know d deceased personally or not,as a motor head,i would just like 2 offer my condolences n kindly remind others try ur best not 2 put any1's lives at risk.......no1 is condoning any kind of reckless driving in here...it's just a simple thread 2 offer our final respect 2 a fellow motor head,dat's all.......
n pls,since dis IS a public forum....any1 can say watever he/she wants.....sum1 1na remember him a fren/great driver/watever...sum 1na condemn him 4 being a reckless driver...no1's right,no1's wrong..it's PUBLIC.....but try 2 take it slow....show sum respect,wether wat he did was acceptable or not.he is GONE 4 goodness sake......wat's d point of fighting/arguing in here?pls dun hate me....like wat minivan sed,it's not my fight too in here..just 1na share a lil of wat i feel....
peace......
yes i am onboard with this :top:
regardless of everyone's personal opinions this is after all a public forum
but we should put an end to this bickering and just be friends and move on to spreading more knowledge :wavey:

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I do not personally know the deceased, but what I can't stand here is, why create new nicknames just to voice out your opinion? This is becoming like a personal attack.

Moreover, I saw posts like "Drive safe, etc" being ignored, none of us called him a hero for driving like that, is saying him being a good, skillful driver a way of idolizing?

Opinions are opinions, keep words like "retard" to yourself. His friends and family are suffering, so why add on the fire.

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I offer my deepest condolences for the deceased family... respect the road and the road respects you. i'm not siding anyone, but during these days no right n no wrong i still respect the passing and mourn those who lost their life

God Bless his soul

Last edited:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
To those of you stating negative opinions here : unless the deceased personally did something that harmed you or your family members in some way, please just respect him. No one is giving him a 'hero status'. No one is saying what he did was right. In fact, 200kmh on a public road is downright WRONG!..Almost everyone who posted acknowledges this but this thread was created for fellow motorheads to say their condolences! and even thread starter did mention, "let this be a lesson" DONT SPEED, or drive recklessly on public roads...use your better judgement guys, cmon, accidents do happen, whether u r driving at 20kmh, or 200kmh, FFS some idiots even knock into parked cars in petrol stations and cause fatalities! SUCH IS THE WORLD... move on, but please, learn to respect,...In no way am I saying your opinions are wrong.. they may be valid.. but what I am trying to say is.. that, "THIS IS NEITHER THE PLACE OR TIME, TO STATE THEM!!!..Cheers.. and drive safely!

EP_3

Dec 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Some of are just a bunch of spoilt juveniles milking your parents money for expensive rides without proper education.

If you can't argue properly..all sorts of personal insults came out.

Mak bapak tak ada bagi ajar agaknya.

Then again, for the bunch of you law breaking, criminal worshipping reckless drivers...how to teach?

How do we go about teaching an insensitive prick with brain full of sh*t like yourself makes me wonder... :dontknow:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
does statements like rest in peace make us sound like were worshiping him, were just offering our final respect, if you go to a funeral, you express you condolences, not condemn how he lived, go start a hate thread of your own if you feel that much hate over this boy's attitude..

cowards like you who hides behind a fake name to condemn ppl is the least educated of its kind.. just because we break some laws it means we deserve death itself? were human, and human make errors, they fall to stand back up to realize their mistakes, i was a reckless once, today im a dad and im alot more mature now then i was 15 years ago.. im now driving a expensive sports car, sometimes fast... so i deserve to die?.. then i guess nealy every driver in the world today that has broken driven over the limit of 110km/h should just be hanged so they will not kill another innocent driver... then the only person left in this world would be the perfect you.. nug"GAY"

also dangerous drivers dont always have to be fast, slow drivers can be hazardous to others too,... too many times i have close encounters with bastards who switch lanes without looking behind, just because they switched the signal on they think the whole world will stop for them to switch lane... for me this ppl broke the law too... as its supposed that you should indicate your turn signal approx 100 ft before your turn, they indicate for 5 then they turn... so death penalty for them because they can kill another innocent driver for doing that...

Bro be human, again, if you wanna diss.. go start a diss thread and let the members/mod decide what you have to say... here's dedicated to a member who has just passed, least you can do respect the funeral were conducting for the said member.. in this case again RIP Shazwan

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
RIP to the deceased..

As I assumed, this should be a thread to pay the last respects to the deceased.. not to condemn him for whatever he has done.

Arguing by being keyboard warriors and provoking others makes nothing better.. We, the living, should embrace the lessons learnt from this tragedy.

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RIP to the dead.

I shall not say the young reckless driver deserves to die as he is not a murderer sentenced to death. But I hope his death can be a wake up call to those who speeds recklessly on public roads.

The upgraded car may be able to do those speeds but the road is a public road and can be used by anyone. In this case the driver hit a slow moving large vehicle. Fortunately for him death came instantly and painlessly. Fortunately for other road users no one else got hurt.

I hope from now on others like him can keep speeding recklessly off public roads. Do it on the track where it is designed for such a purpose. If Shazwan had been driving at 200kph on a track even if he gets into a accident, he would most probably survive. Unfortunately now he is dead.

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Hurm..cant believe this post turns to be like this..

Anyways got any prove that he is riding on 200kmh? got ppl sitting beside or tailgating him?

I guess we all learned from this lesson.
Lets put out the fire guys..

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
RIP

hmm, i see there is few behind the keyboard hero here... as usual in every forums

well human are meant to make mistake. If there is no mistake there is no improvement, then there will never be new implementation. From what i see there is always something NEW all over the world, why is that so? improvement right?

So for those who say that they never make mistake, i bet there is no improvement in your life...

Those who got bad experience with whatever it is
Its okay if u cant forget, but we human kind we can forgive each other for their mistake (although it might take time for some ppl)
But i guess i dont need to tell u all this since ure so call perfectionist non law breaker never make mistake human.

i personally dont know the decease, and like akuma and minivan, this is not fight..

peace or no peace from those who felt the pinch from what i've said, i dont give a damn anyways

Cheers

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
hahahah...if i hit a trailer becos i drove 200kmh! then i deserve to die just like this retard Shazwan. no pity to his parents too for providing financial means to buy and maintaining a DC5 for this retard. Stupid di*k like him should just take Rapid Transit for the rest of his life.

What The Fuck..!!! What did the deceased did in order for U to cursed him..?? Did he step on your tail...?? He's gone... That's his fate.... So, just let him rest in peace...

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Al-Fatihah to Arwah Shazwan...

Never met him.. but his tragedy will be a good stern lesson for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you look at the back page of The Sun on 16 August, can you count how many people are involved in the creation of Persona? 306! I was thinking like only 1 person...... and his/her job is to design it longer.

Joke! need so many people to make a car longer! Take a hike Proton!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience