Review: Q8 Oils

MiTec-i

May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
yeongk
i'm in klang valley area....doin accessories sales....so can go anywhere in klang valley....oh yeah....side advert...any1 wan accessories can find me too other than Q8 oils.....
u in penang eh?i can ask my fren send to u if he go penang....frequent north traveler...hahaha

Avanzato X4

kelisa best use techno 10w30....but hav to buy 3bottles of 1L loe....no big bottle....my fren kancil,kelisa,kenari those using q8 all use this.....

Avanzato X4 said:
where to get ah? for kelisa recommend 5w40 or 10w40?
both oso not recommended....

get 5W30. either fully or partial syn is up to u....fully can lasts for 10k km....while partial syn is 5k km...

if u using fully syn, i personally recomend to change oil filter at 5k km...my recommendation only le...

im driving kenari as well, 10w40 can use but not recommended :p

im using Royal Purple 10w30 for my kenari for the time being. switched from Q8 5w30.....personnaly cant feel any differences other than RP oil is in purple color. maybe both oso good oil, so no differences:_: or even yes, it is not significant?:Not_Impressed:

nitrus said:
Lol.. know why Royal Purple dun need to purposely expose themselves here in M'sia? Because they're already so good that people are buying from them .. Once u try Royal Purple u won't even bother using any other oils ... Haha.. If it's not so damn expensive i would be using Royal Purple already.. Too bad for me. .....

hmm...i not so agree wit tis le...whether it is mineral o synthetic based oil....every engine can use. but its upz to personal preferences of coz, mineral oil wil be the lowest price for engine oil, which is suitable for normal drive. but u r driving LMST, i think semi syn engine oil will be better for u. dun care wat brand le...cheaper one is BP

nitrus said:
Im driving 1.3 only ma.. I dun need RM100+ engine oils so desperately.. use the money for other things lol .....

my another car is using Q8 10w40, its good no matter for daily use or track use. since the fuel price is so high, tat y u need a better engine oil to protect ur internal engine parts as well as reduce the frictions...mineral oil can serve the purposes but to certain extent only....

whoever use Q8, they will know le....if u not sure wat im saying, try to use Q8 then u will know...:)

nitrus said:
Anyway Q8 for daily driven normal cars are not so useful la i guess. Unless u high-rev all the while n change oil often.. lol. Dah la Fuel price so high already..

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
Hehehee.. Maybe i'll try Q8 during my next oil change then n see how is it. :_:

Charger

Jan 29, 2004
i have try Q8 on my car... now i wondering is there any oil for bike ? would like to have it on my new bike...

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
Anybody know what is the price they selling the Q8 oil at Eneous 1utama ? juz wanna noe only ..

gorjothong

Sep 20, 2006
Q8 juice

yeongk said:
For me daily use 10w40 semi-synth is good enough already ... i just ask Royal Purple Fully synth cost RM50 per litler and is RM200 per 4 liter and Q8 5w40 Fully synth is RM155 so i still go for Q8 cause more cheaper.
Yeah man!Q8 is real value for money.Royal Purple cronies should get their facts right before they tembak.Wake up bro!RM200 for Royal Purple cheaper than Rm155 for Q8???!!!For me also,Q8 semisyn at RM89 very good already.

nitrus

Nov 14, 2005
So the Semi-synth 10-40 at Eneous 1utama is selling at RM89 ? what about their oil change fee ? how much do they charge for servicing

guys...i went to FTD today, and the person offer me the package below:

Port and polish stage 2++ (which claim will solve the campro lag below 4k rpm)
Port and polish throttle body
Port and polish, rebore intake manifold
adjustable cam pulley

all the above for rm2k
claims to increase Hp for about 15 to 20

isit worth it?