Renew your Car Insurance Online with HSBC Bank

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

I think most of you know that I work for HSBC Bank. Specifically in Direct Banking looking after e-Channels. We've just launched an Online Car Insurance and Road Tax portal for the convenience of both HSBC and Non-HSBC customers. Right, it's not entirely new, but for those of you who have not tried renewing/ or buying your car insurance online, then you gotta try this.

Traditionally, you had to either contact the agent, and then walk to Post Office to get your road tax sticker. With our service, it's a straight through processing for your car insurance (get your e-covernote sent to JPJ and Policy generated on the spot). Subsequently, we provide a link to myeg.com to renew your roadtax. I'm particularly impressed with myeg's service. Last November, i renewed my car's roadtax. It was lunch time, and when i reached home.... my roadtax was already on my dining table.

So if any of you guys/girls out there who want to enjoy the convenience of doing all these without leaving your home/ office, then you gotta try this new service. Thanks.

Here's our advertisement banner and if you're interested to get a quotation, just click on the link below the banner.

http://www.hsbc.com.my/1/2/personal-banking/insurance/car-insurance?WT.ac=MYH_INS_Landing_CAR

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience