Renault Koleos SUV now available in showrooms. Priced from RM172,800 OTR

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

TC Euro Cars (TCEC), the sole franchise holder of Renault cars in Malaysia today announced the availability of Renault’s new flagship SUV, the all-new Koleos. Priced at RM172,800 on-the-road inclusive of GST, the Koleos incorporates Renault’s high-end vision for markets where SUV sales are booming.

The Koleos was exclusively previewed about one month ago, as you can read here.

TCEC is also inviting the public to their showroom launch to view the all-new flagship SUV in all Renault showrooms across the country on Oct 15 and 16, 2016. During the weekend, members of the public can explore and get behind the wheel of the all-new Koleos, together with other Renault models such as the versatile Captur crossover, the elegant Fluence sedan and the sporty Clio GT Line hatchback.

About the all-new Renault Koleos

As Renault’s first premium D-segment SUV, the Koleos boasts styling renaissance of the marque’s modern and flagship design cues. Covered by design pillar ‘EXPLORE’, it stands for robustness and taste of adventure.

The inspiration behind Koleos’ design is to give it taut, powerful, muscular lines while featuring classic SUV design details; door protective mouldings, large-diameter wheels and aluminium roof bars.

An elevated driving position promises excellent visibility while the tall and wide dashboard is designed to provide driver and passengers a hint of protection and safety. With 289mm of knee room, the all-new Koleos is not only generous in cabin spaciousness, but also outclasses its rivals in that sense.

Key equipment of the new Koleos:

• Full LED Pure Vision headlights with dynamic C-shaped DRLs
  • 18-inch Argonaute alloy wheels
  • R-LINK 2 multimedia system with an 8.7-inch display
  • 7-inch personalisable instrument display
  • Ambient lighting
The all-new Koleos gets an array of active and passive safety features which include 6 airbags, blind spot warning system, anti-whiplash front and rear headrests, anti-submarining front seats, rear ISOFIX anchorage for i-Size child seats, load limiters and seatbelts with pretensioners.

The Koleos is available in 4 elegant colours; Universal White, Grey Metallic, Black Metalic and Meissen Blue. Like all mainstream Renault vehicles, the all-new Koleos comes with a 5-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage.

For more information about the all-new Koleos or Renault in Malaysia, visit www.renault.com.my or www.facebook.com/RenaultMalaysia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi brother's,
Need some info bout Perdana v6's plug cable!!I'm looking for good high performance plug cables for my ride does anyone here know's where can i purchase the item coz i tried to find round Jaybee but itz very expensive and i'm not totally happy with the products.If anyone here knows where to purchase it plz kindly gimme de info thankz in advance:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience