Presenting TEAM YOKOMO RC DRIFT DEMO on OTS 9 this FRIDAY NITE 22/7 7.00pm onwards

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com

CALLING RC DRIFTERS!!!!.........Do check out the RC DRIFT DEMOSTRATIONS this coming FRIDAY night in conjunction with OTS 9........see you there !!!

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Really nice to see these RC cars drift like real cars.

There was a Panda Hachi and even Noob's HKS S15.

Good JOB!!

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Hopefully there will be more RC Drift Event in these comin days. If anyone intrested in Yokomo Drift Pakage, do PM me.

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Yesterday the RC Drift Demo was Superb. I can say it goes smoothly & successful. I hope after this RC Drift Demo, there will be more RC drifters. But my RC was unable to drift coz of ESC problem. But i was luckily becoz some of the RC drifters willing to let me drift with their Swe3t cars.

Thanks to Sync Optima & Team Yokomo Malaysia who organize this RC Drift Demo. Not to forget all the drifters that attend this event. Without you guyz, this event will not gonna be successful. All the RC drifters Drift pretty well. It a good start, so keep it on. Practice makes perfect.

For those that have RC drift pics or RC in formation pics, please post it here. So we can share the happy & joyful moment together ;)

LONG LIFE DRIFTERS

Last edited:

Jakson

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
Got..! :D

Group picture~ :rolleyes:

Hachiroku vs HKS Hiper

Lamboghini vs HKS Hiper

S15 vs AE86

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
nice pictures... but a bit blur la..
like the 1st group picture... damn cool lar... i want one rc drift car also... coz my current tamiya 1/10 rc cannot drift ler...

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Hi All,

Please find the following details of the Yokomo's Drift Package:

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
All I could say was watching the RC drift was as enjoyable as watching cars drifting!! I was suprised at the amount of people coming up to me to say that they have a RC car at home collecting dust.!!! I suppose this is a good oppurtunity for the Drifters with RC cars to join in while waiting for their runs during an OTS event!! :D

Watching Haidi and Madrocky drifting certainly made me feel envious!!! Does anyone have a unit, willing to let go cheap?

Jakson

Known Member
Jan 14, 2005
Aiyo, no need 2nd hand rc.. get 1st hand la.. From hobby heaven.. :D
Next event we drift together.. ;) Bring me for a spin in ur car.. :p

Last edited:

Madrocky

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
.S K A G E E. said:
Watching Haidi and Madrocky drifting certainly made me feel envious!!! Does anyone have a unit, willing to let go cheap?
If u need a 2nd hand RC, i can try to arrange for u. PM me for futher details.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Jackson: No problem at bringing you for a spin but I'm afraid you might be a bit disappointed as the cars are unable to clip the apex of a corner in reverse like the RC cars can!!LOLOL

Madrocky: ok I will..thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is a 72 Ford
1600cc singal cam,7.5+- comp.ratio,running on carburator,no ECU

all sifu...
can i bolt on turbo on tis engine???
wat the size of the turbo???
need to change piston???
can carbie tahan the boost???or need to modify to injection using those stane-alone ECU???
can tell me wat parts i need for bolt on turbo???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience