Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

yeah that seller very lansi some more he said " we know this is legend car, no test drive bring your foreman "..KNS.
You called them to ask or read from description?

Of course they can afford to act like that because their car just got featured by paultan recently... I remember it is not an individual seller... But the description is laughable. We know this is legend car. What kind of english?

Dirty tricks are everywhere even in buying toys....msian are desperate to make money from everything around them :stupid:

U haven't saw the fight between scalpers during restock....came in 1 box only while 30 scalpers waiting for it.....box open, chaos unleashed.....happen in TRU KLCC few months back
That is why now I even see malay aunties reselling hot wheels. Easy money. Get them cheap, sell them expensive. If can't sell also, can still sell back for original price RM7.90. Or still can get profit when sell back original price if got them at cheap price like buy 2 for RM10.

What is the outcome of that fight?

My small collection
Nice cars you've got.

alcyon

Sep 13, 2015
You called them to ask or read from description?

Of course they can afford to act like that because their car just got featured by paultan recently... I remember it is not an individual seller... But the description is laughable. We know this is legend car. What kind of english?
Just saw from the mudah ad, i wouldn't even dream to call when for sure i wont buy.
well, ah beng english, what can I say haha.

Just saw from the mudah ad, i wouldn't even dream to call when for sure i wont buy.
well, ah beng english, what can I say haha.
Not many are well educated in English like us in ZTH. I've seen enough of them in my uni particularly those from chinese school.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
here is my nephew collection... but not sue izzit without the packing will not consider a collection items
Still consider as collection even though its a loose car...a loose car also command good price depend on model & variant.....I've saw few times a loose Fxx from Ferrari Racer sold for RM800++

Probably worth more if mint condition.....:driver:

Anyone smell this before inside your car?

I smell this for quite a long time and my workshop can't diagnose it.

Anybody can help here?

Thanks!