Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
yeah diecast scene in KL are booming atm even for RM75 a pop ppl still lining up to get the small toys.....they are alot of diecast collector in Msia & the market is bigger than the motoring scene I believe due to kids & women, old or young also collecting the stuff....Kino is the only place u can buy at retail price & probably thats the reason they line up there....other shop mostly resell with higher price

I can't find the TLVN EG6 selling atm....mostly skylines, toyotas etc.
I think the reason why a lot of people is in this scene compared to real automotive scene is because it is easy to get into this hobby compared to real cars. Real cars you need a lot of money and definitely a lot of things to learn. A never ending learning process, which is one of the reason why I am drawn to it. Always something new to learn.

Diecast scene? Just spare some money, try to scalp here and there, get some profit by reselling. That is probably why you see all sorts of people getting into it. Easy money coming in. I doubt most of them know much about real cars. Of course, there are some serious fella but probably not a lot.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Din't know the die cast hobby is getting so big in KL. Or the reason could be that these people are buying them for resale purposes at higher price.

RM75+ for this. Why not consider getting the Tomica EG6? Vintage Neo version I think.
Your collection now worth a lot.........:driver::rofl:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
hmm...now i know where i should invest my money......

and damn... i see supra, i like...

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
hmm...now i know where i should invest my money......

and damn... i see supra, i like...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
i like (almost) all cars :biggrin:
I even collect old muscle cars for Hotwheels after following my friend. These cars are under appreciated here but I think they really do represent Hotwheels itself because Hotwheels is an American brand. What else is better than collecting American cars made by an American brand.

Hopefully price of muscle cars won't get hiked too much after people read my post here. :rofl:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Nahhhh....msian mostly collect JDM, next conti while american muscle not much fan here....latest craze is the HW Civic EF which price shoot up like rocket...used to be less than rm20-30 last year but now up to RM90-100 even more....same goes to Tomica Civic FD current market price around RM300 per piece :stupid:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Nahhhh....msian mostly collect JDM, next conti while american muscle not much fan here....latest craze is the HW Civic EF which price shoot up like rocket...used to be less than rm20-30 last year but now up to RM90-100 even more....same goes to Tomica Civic FD current market price around RM300 per piece :stupid:
Because JDM is the largest and most relatable scene here. Muscle nobody can relate anything. :biggrin:

I thought EF will be released again this year? What's with that pricing?

Tomica I heard Mugen RR FD2 costs over RM1000.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Because JDM is the largest and most relatable scene here. Muscle nobody can relate anything. :biggrin:

I thought EF will be released again this year? What's with that pricing?

Tomica I heard Mugen RR FD2 costs over RM1000.
Bcoz JDM are still close related to our national cars and motoring scene....

Yeap that crazy tomica prices if u noticed they're certain group of collectors who were trying to bump the price among them...they purposely bring up the price & their friend support them....1 put on auction then friends come support put overpriced bid waiting for noobs to fall into trap

Im waiting for my bulk HW purchases from overseas & will kill the overpriced market :thefinger:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Bcoz JDM are still close related to our national cars and motoring scene....

Yeap that crazy tomica prices if u noticed they're certain group of collectors who were trying to bump the price among them...they purposely bring up the price & their friend support them....1 put on auction then friends come support put overpriced bid waiting for noobs to fall into trap

Im waiting for my bulk HW purchases from overseas & will kill the overpriced market :thefinger:
Regarding national cars, I do notice those Daihatsu models from Tomica is getting expensive for those cars which is related to Perodua cars.

I certainly din't know about such dirty tricks. Calling in the friend to act as buyer...

If you are talking about overseas, I think the muscle car scene for hotwheels is quite popular in America. Meanwhile at here, nobody bothers but yet, some nice ones still get scalped anyway despite lack of buyer demand. :banghead:

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
NSX is a far far away dream. Lately there is a used NSX manual for sale at mudah. RM300k... How to buy this kind of car. Previously those NSX for sale here also cost RM200k for auto. Full cash in that amount. :banghead:

If Impreza I believe possible lah.
yeah that seller very lansi some more he said " we know this is legend car, no test drive bring your foreman "..KNS.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Regarding national cars, I do notice those Daihatsu models from Tomica is getting expensive for those cars which is related to Perodua cars.

I certainly din't know about such dirty tricks. Calling in the friend to act as buyer...

If you are talking about overseas, I think the muscle car scene for hotwheels is quite popular in America. Meanwhile at here, nobody bothers but yet, some nice ones still get scalped anyway despite lack of buyer demand. :banghead:
Dirty tricks are everywhere even in buying toys....msian are desperate to make money from everything around them :stupid:

U haven't saw the fight between scalpers during restock....came in 1 box only while 30 scalpers waiting for it.....box open, chaos unleashed.....happen in TRU KLCC few months back

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

it may seem silly but i cant stick my new 3rd brake light [bought at abang's shop at setapak] to the rear window of my wira a/b
ive tried using the stock double sided that came with the light..n after few hours it tanggal. i try using new strong double sided from hardware shop.oso tanggal. then i use UHU glue...n then i got pissed n use superglue gam gajah! the friggin light just wont stay stuck to my rear window.

yes. during diy i did press very tightly on the light to make sure the glue...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience