pls read..take caution (a reminder)

fazidk

3,000 RPM

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hello frens & fellow ZTHians..s we know there are cases of cheatings in d past posted in here to warn us not to fall prey, both done by “seller” & “buyers”..im here to tell u of an unfortunate experience happened to me just dis recent again s a reminder to all of us not to fall prey to dis kind of chicken shit ppl..

Case:

I ctc’d a “seller” here who has been supplying lots of car accessories & replacement parts for quite some time..i needed to purchase a timing belt set for my car so hence we met & a deal was made..i found him very nice to talk to but soon found out dat all this “nice” very3 deceiving..soon I found dat one of d bearings is of d wrong size (NOTE: NOT faulty) so I called him for a replacement (NOTE: NOT money back) s it was still very much under warranty..well, he said he had to ctc his supplier regarding this & dat he wld call me back..guess wat!! Its been 3 days..NO CALLS..so I called him…guess wat!! He has NOT been answering any of my calls (called him NO less then 4 times today..all went unanswered)..s a result of this, I had to buy another bearing which is n addition cost for me..FAIR? HELL NO! but he doesn’t care s long s he made his money..chicken way out..

Well, like I said he has been in here for quite some time so im pretty sure many of u wld know him, hence, im prepared to get some “backing up” comments from you..its ok..he may not have done this to you before (maybe he has but nothing was said about it) but he has done it to me now..n im not d kind to keep quiet about it..

N im pretty sure if he reads this he will come up wiz some cock story to prove his “innocence”..if u do read dis bro…COME MEET ME, SAY IT & EXPLAIN DAT ITS MY FAULT!! IF U DON’T HAVE D BALLS THEN WE KNOW WHOSE D GUILTY PARTY NOW DON’T WE…

Last, I wont put his name down but I will his ctc number…im very much certain dat it wld b familiar to most of u in here..some wld go “DAMN DIS GUY IS LYING..DAT ‘SELLER’ IS NOT LIKE DAT” or “WHERE GOT ONE..DEALT WIZ HIM BEFORE..OK ONLY” or “HIS NICE LA..DONT BELIEVE LA” etc etc..well..its a unfortunate case that I don’t have d same response like d example above since I have fallen victim..so to you, BRO ‘……..’, I just got dis to say:

IF U THINK BY CHEATING ME OF RM280 MAKES U RICH THEN GOD BLESS..U MAY HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WIZ IT CHEATING ME BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT UR LUCK WONT LAST LONG..WHEN DAT DAY COMES I HOPE IM THERE TO WITNESS U BEING BITCH-SLAPPED!!!

“SELLER” ctc: 012-2908159 (recognize it???)

xaffb18c

500 RPM

xaffb18c

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2006
I know this seller...sorry to hear that you've been cheated bro..very2 irresponsible seller..just thought of servicing my perdana V6...since this situation occur...buy direct from workshop would be better...peace to all...

arrowhead

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
fazidk : sorry to hear that u got cheated bro. however i do admire your approach on this matter. u took things calmly and your willing to receive an explanation from the "cheater". but honestly, hiding his name would not serve any good to either parties. better if u just post his name, so we can avoid dealing with him. every consumer has the right to express their dissatisfaction regardless of destroying the sellers reputation or not.

just my 2 cents.

artful

artful

Aug 29, 2007
There is an "Air" plane landing on the straight "line"...................

juhari eg6

500 RPM

juhari eg6

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
KL
fazidk : sorry to hear that u got cheated bro. however i do admire your approach on this matter. u took things calmly and your willing to receive an explanation from the "cheater". but honestly, hiding his name would not serve any good to either parties. better if u just post his name, so we can avoid dealing with him. every consumer has the right to express their dissatisfaction regardless of destroying the sellers reputation or not.

just my 2 cents.
dats rite...

another 2 cents here..

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
this seller?ic...ive ask him question regarding stuff he is selling,but he didnt answer....so wat for buying fr a seller that dun even know where the product manufacture and so on...???

anyway,forum is danger...jt be more caution....u lost rm280?hopefully u gonna get ur luck more than it...GOD bless u :)

edmunz85

1,000 RPM

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
wow...i admire da way u put this up...don worry shit like this happen all da time...jus look at da positive site...not thousands....he tot he got away but trust me he'll get it big time...i wish i c buyers like this so tat i can just bitch slap them...n another thin...jus post his name....it'll b a help for other buyers...good luck anyway....tc...

anion

1,000 RPM

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
yeah.....its not about losing money or not that matters most in the 1st place...its the seller's chicken way out and irresponsible acts.....i understood well.....

wanna share sumthin here too....it happened to me this month....bought something which is obviously 2nd hand and by the looks and inspection on the outside, it looks fine but i told him that never know whats the performing condition so i asked him if anything bad happens, he gotta be responsible and he agreed....bought the stuff on sat and installed it on monday.....i discovered that its totally canot be used as its condition is wrecked.....too bad to be used so i took it out on tuesday.....contacted the seller, he was telling me all his probs n stuffs n had too many probs to settle before mine as i was asking for a refund for purchasing rotten stuffs....was arguing with him for a few days and same replies of ignorance of settling is being replied....days passed n no intention from the seller of settling the probs....weeks gone and i contacted him asking that does he wanna settle it nicely, meet up n talk about it n he started throwing words at me stating that he is through with this matter and doesnt care of settling it with me and he is accusing me of damaging the stuff i bought.....OH YAH !! IT CAN SPOIL IN 1 BLOODY DAY IN THE CAR BOOT !! the damage was around RM 490 inclusive of workmanship to install and remove....

some ppl is just that irresponsible....got the cash, problems occured, just ignore and life goes on.....hope u get ur payback man......one day u will get the payback.....what comes around goes around.....

guys.....just be smart n cross ur fingers that u will not fall into the same situation of some of us here....god bless !

zuludee

Known Member

zuludee

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
this is the seller that i buy timing belt from him. 1 month used then broke or putus. i had to spend more to repair coz the head is totally broke. f**k this seller.....look very nice but a big fuckin liar...........

nappx

2,000 RPM

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
just buy from shop/or dealer not from personnal person that claim all part is ori and cheap...

so sad to you bro...

xaffb18c

500 RPM

xaffb18c

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2006
Lets make a change everybody.....ban all the bad sellers...keep our zerotohundred website clean.....cheers....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I got an offer to trade in my standard GSR gearbox with a full lock lsd GSR gearbox. Was just wondering what are the disadvantages of a full lock for FWD. Comments greatly appreciated especially from those who might already be using a full lock FWD gearbox. Thanks!:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience