Pit Girls for OFF THE STREETS

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
HaHaHaHaHa......

U guys are all notty....go concentrate on drifting, regarding the girls, me and SKAGEE will take care of them..Dun wanna get any dirt on them...

KP61,MK,Donut,julie etc
Well guys, really appreciate on your support. Me & SKAGEE will work on this matter..Thank u very very much for ya support guys...Hopefully evrything will woprk out as per plan, well the rest did... :D :D

ceffyboy...hahahaha, u the naugthiest of all, its ok, u go drift ok...enuff of caretakers here...

By the way, if any of u all have any contacts of any models, please PM me foe their details yea, need to contact them to discuss about it...

cheers'

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
I also support 100% anyway hope u get really damn cute girls. Show Japan that we also got better girls than them (example Julie and Fiona).

RE_Amemiya

Known Member
Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
:P aiyoohhh dun lah tooo cun, later all spectators concentrate on driftqueens only lol

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
Originally posted by KP61@Mar 31 2005, 15:30
....hopefully they don't shift gear while drifting or else more fire will be coming out from Ah Fai's car...hehehehehe :lol:
haha, let's hope by that time he wont get to put his hand on the wrong shiftknob...... lol :lol:

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
koboi, you have my support from Day 1! :lol:
i would intro pit girls to you, but i don't know any who qualify. even if i did i would keep their contacts to myself.. :D

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Originally posted by space_cowboy+Mar 30 2005, 23:30 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(space_cowboy @ Mar 30 2005, 23:30 )</div><div class='quotemain'>Announcement..New sub-event.....
space_cowboy
[snapback]855092[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CefiroBoy
@Mar 31 2005, 00:20
Can we have umbrella girls next? Have them pose with our cars. Hehehe~ :D :lol: :P
[snapback]855217[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The track wet woh....got water sparks up on skies woh...I also telan some already I think on the last month first event...that time stand too close...Dunno got side effect or not.. :/ Those gal later goes in white..come out back like leopard black and white. :S hahahahah!!!

Can we have also costume of a chicken and duck running or maybe sit beside driver..hahaha!!! then ask them wave to all audience..hahaha!!!

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahaha...
dat's y i love 2 be marshall not drifter..! :P

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
actually having pit girls distracting the dirfters is better
coz if the drifters driving at high speed and keep staring at the girls...the enxt thing they know is their car going wrong direction
so terus pusing steering...
they'll have better angle
and in midst of panic,the step hard on accel,thus,more wheel spin
wahahahha
jk jk jk

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
i think now the drifters will be busy thinking of how the special tricks going to b done. thumbs up for all the hardworking drifters lol.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nano Glass Coating make sure that the windscreen is water and dirt repellent which can
improve driving safety in rain and also provide better night vision.

A little bit about the company...
Jc International
Founded in Malaysia in 1998, JC International has since grown tremendously both in scale and scope.
From Machinery and spare part trading, we have expanded into trading in speciality chemicals and consumer products; into the mixing industrial...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience