Pit Girls for OFF THE STREETS

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Announcement..New sub-event.

As for this subevent namely 'Off The Streets - Pit Girls', it is specially dedicated to all of the beautiful ladies out there to be with us at the Pit Area. A designated area will be specially created for them to view the session and for the their fans to meet them as well.

As for this, only designated cameraman, medias will be allowed in the 'Pit Girls' area. Others who wish to snap photos as a rememberences could only do it beyond the border tape or with marshalls supervision. Safety & Privacy. We do not wish to scare our ladies and respect for them.

The invitees or 'Pit Girls' will be featured here in ZTH and the official Media Magazine for the 'Off The Streets'.

Please invite any of the girl friends of your list to be with us on that nite. If you wish to be in our list, please PM me ur details in order for me to contact you.

Remember, those who wish to be our 'Pit Girls' must come with short shorts or mini skirts.

Thank you.
space_cowboy

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
Can we have umbrella girls next? Have them pose with our cars. Hehehe~ :D :lol: :P

WAKO'S

Jun 18, 2004
holly shit..!!
is this for real..??? :ph34r:
guess I hav to GEL up my hair there in the next event...
so can drift without helmet??
PIT GALS COOOOOLLL.....!!!!!
B) B) B) B) B)

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
haha I have a feeling the drifters might not perform too well as the previous 2 events, they might get distracted!! lol :lol: :lol:

anyways, can't wait till the day arrives, too bad I can't attend this time, will be looking forward for the hot pictures, good luck and have fun drifters! :D

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
i support the idea, but can the drifters concentrate ?? wah , now space cowboy upgrade to director post. heheheheehehehe......... then 1 marshal= 1 pit gals. then ppl wont gather at the pit area onli. hehehehehhe..................

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
oHhhh girls... hmmm stand beside my car?? #@^%@#$ better not since my car looks like junk rubbish car. But if you guys are in i'm fine with it.

WAKO'S GEL HAIR GOOD LAH THEN YOU SELL ME YOUR HELMET FOR RM150 LAH.. HEHEHE

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
space bro, 1 marshal take care 1 pit girl ?? then too good to b true lol. then "COMERCIAL BREAK" all time(i learn from u all ) nice also to have commercial break ...............

200% support

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by MetalZone@Mar 31 2005, 15:06
LOL the drifters can concentrate ar???
haha.
[snapback]857132[/snapback]​
Can drifters will be waving at the pit girls or even drifting with them...muahahahaha....hopefully they don't shift gear while drifting or else more fire will be coming out from Ah Fai's car...hehehehehe :lol: Support 1000% but cannot supply girl.....must ask Kelvin to sponsor girls.... :P

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by julie2121@Mar 31 2005, 14:09
space bro, 1 marshal take care 1 pit girl ?? then too good to b true lol. then "COMERCIAL BREAK" all time(i learn from u all ) nice also to have commercial break ...............

200% support
[snapback]856939[/snapback]​
Liddat I dowan to drift wor. I become marshal and jaga one pit girl. Hehehehehe~ :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my fren car was stolen on tuesday (30/08/2005) around 5 pm in the
evening. the location at TAMAN SEGAR , JALAN LEMAK 2

the car is a wira dark grey color, just convert to 4g91 recently.
15 white BSA inch , 10 inch front windscreen sticker , skirting and exaust

this happen when he found out the key hole at the rear bonet was missing
he go home and call his fren to check for the price. On the same time , he heard
the car alarm trigger. when he went out, he saw the thief is driving his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience