Need advice on brake servo...

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Hi,

Dear all bro and sifu,

I need to change my brake servo for my ae111 ride. It's 4afe standard but with rear brake disk. This problem already happened when I'm still using rear drum brake and now even worse with rear disk brake.

Right now I have to press my brake pedal deep down so that i can feel my car is braking. last time i've adjust brake pedal lever to make it lower but braking really bad. Now the brake pedal is higher than fuel and clutch pedal, make me feel very hard to press brake pedal.

I've notice that the pedal have to move long distance so that it will press my brake pad. I think want to change brake servo. Can you all advice which brake servo should i used. And what different with single layer and double layer?

Thanks a lot.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Single layer mean 1 Layer of servo, double layer mean 2 layer of servo
I think better to have double layer brake servo. If your car got ABS, then the double layer may not able to be use with ABS system.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
nope, my car got no abs. from which model of car should i buy the brake servo?
thanks..

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Double layer from AE111, AE101, Camry, or even Celica... All will be PNP only...

Last edited:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
orait, thanks bro trdae92

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..gong xi fa cai. xinnian kuaile

anyone here knows bout price of below rims? 15" or 16"..chop-shop used or new. really admire on those goodies laa.. thinking to replace my wise stock jrd rims.. if dont mind, also like to know their weight/pcs as well.

a) vr TE37
b) advan rgII
c) advanti
d) ssr type c

and sorry one last noob question..err what is pcd for wira 1.5?

thanks a lott :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience